Groups

Help - Problem with www.Oli.com!!

Hi

Wondering if someone can help me out.

I ordered some items in the Oli sale a couple of days ago totalling 35.50 (using free del code with would have been 3.95).

I have now received 3 out of four items (1 is out of stock - £10, say they will re-order or refund me).

I checked my online bank account today and the £35.50 showed up on my statement and has been taken off.

I then noticed my available balance was £39.45 less than my account balance so I called the bank to check where the money was going to as I new I hadn't used my card for anything else.

They told me that it was Oli. £39.45 is my £35.50 order + delivery. Although I have already paid for it once!

Has this happened to anyone else before? I sent in an online help request (but it can take upto 48 hours for a reply!) as I can't find a telephone number anywhere!!!!

Thanks in advance

Claire x

8 Comments

I haven't managed to find a number either.
    I won't be using them, they seem unreliable and you can't ring anyone to vent your frustrations?
    That's terrible!

Its prob where they have reserved the funds but not taken them. After a few days it will become available again.

Original Poster

Hey thanks guys.

Why would they reserve the funds if I have already paid? Weird!

Will await their response.

Rep added, thank you!

Claire :thumbsup:

how strange when i first ordered with them they had a phone no. now its dissapered.

clairethomson786;2352523

Hey thanks guys.Why would they reserve the funds if I have already paid? … Hey thanks guys.Why would they reserve the funds if I have already paid? Weird!Will await their response.Rep added, thank you!Claire :thumbsup:

its a computer error happened to me with tsb bank about 12 years ago bought shoes in the sale in faith the money went out and then the " earmarked" same amount again took a lot of ranting at woman in the bank to get sorted there and then. I werent leaving until sorted as i had paid once n needed the money i couldnt wait few days for bank to relese my funds bk to me

Original Poster

sarbjeet_;2352559

how strange when i first ordered with them they had a phone no. now its … how strange when i first ordered with them they had a phone no. now its dissapered.

Yeah I have ordered a few times from them and I'm sure they used to have a number!

Original Poster

DIVA1977;2352606

its a computer error happened to me with tsb bank about 12 years ago … its a computer error happened to me with tsb bank about 12 years ago bought shoes in the sale in faith the money went out and then the " earmarked" same amount again took a lot of ranting at woman in the bank to get sorted there and then. I werent leaving until sorted as i had paid once n needed the money i couldnt wait few days for bank to relese my funds bk to me

The bank told me I need to get Oli to send a fax to them before I can get my money back - I don't see why, I've already paid once!

Did you speak to the company taking the money or just the bank?

just the bank but was 12 years ago
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Rest In Peace Jerry Lewis.66
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?66
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?99
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846240

See more discussions