Groups

Help - Projector possibly broken

About an hour ago I was playing my Xbox on my projector. I turned it off for an hour, then I've came back to turn it on and now the screen is fuzzy, nothing is coming up at all. No menu's, nothing! Ive tried turning it off and leaving it for a while then turning it on, but nothings working. I know my xbox is fine because the sound is still coming from the speakers. Its still under warranty so should I send it to Optoma?
    i41.tinypic.com/vhd…jpg

4 Comments

Banned

have you tried it with no input? usually it has some kind of warning.. if you see that its still the static then its probs an idea to send it back but call their helpline first.

if it shows the no signal warning then there's a prob with the xbox or the video connection between the xbox to the projector... is there anyway you can eliminate the xbox from being the problem?

Original Poster

imranmaz;3860770

have you tried it with no input? usually it has some kind of warning.. if … have you tried it with no input? usually it has some kind of warning.. if you see that its still the static then its probs an idea to send it back but call their helpline first.if it shows the no signal warning then there's a prob with the xbox or the video connection between the xbox to the projector... is there anyway you can eliminate the xbox from being the problem?

Yeah ive tried with no input. When its in 'normal' mode (ie. no input) its usually just a blue screen that says 'no input' and at the bottom right corner it searches for different inputs. what a bloody time to happen aswell as the helplines will prob be shut for a few days

Banned

nacider;3860789

Yeah ive tried with no input. When its in 'normal' mode (ie. no input) … Yeah ive tried with no input. When its in 'normal' mode (ie. no input) its usually just a blue screen that says 'no input' and at the bottom right corner it searches for different inputs. what a bloody time to happen aswell as the helplines will prob be shut for a few days

yeah that's the same with the projectors at work... I dont think ur bulb is gone I think there is some kind of issue with the electronics... could it have got wet by any chance?

either way its under warranty but yeh it sucks that the lines will be closed for a couple days and when they do open they will be soooooo busy cause i bet holiday time is when these sorta products get extra use! :-(
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4041739
      2. What is there free to do in your town?2138
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764620
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread418114165

See more discussions