Groups
    EXPIRED

Help! Puppy Needs A Name!!

So some of you might know I bought a puppy last Saturday... She still doesn't have a name & I need some ideas, can anyone help?! :-D

We were going to call Her Shannon but I've gone off that a bit... And we just can't seem to find a name that suits her...

i80.photobucket.com/alb…jpg

88 Comments

Aww she's cute, she looks like a wee snow fox.

I just call my female Westie something beginning with 'B'.

How about Satan?

Banned

Snowy

Spot :giggle:

Fang
    Killer
    Whitey

Have a look here for advice about naming a puppy (the homepage has a link to actual names) : dog-names-and-more.com/Dog…tml

Just bear in mind that there'll be times when you have to yell the name at the top of your voice in a public place. We named our really cute puppy a 'funny' name ... and 10 years on, the novelty of yelling it when we are out and about is wearing thin .

Original Poster

Thanks guys... I've tried calling her Foxy & Snowy but hubby says no... :-( He wants something more "unique" but won't make any suggestions himself! Grr! :giggle:

It needs to be something my 2year old can say too though so nothing weirdly unique :lol:

Thanks for that melissab, rep left

Jeff.

Original Poster

ChrisUK

Jeff.

We have a winner! :giggle:

lol - I wanted to call my dog Jeff - it's a perfect dog's name..........but we ended up with a bitch !

Her KC name was Emily's Jewels, so we called her Milly

AKA, Mills, Get Down, **** Off, have you farted............

Original Poster

ChrisUK

AKA, Mills, Get Down, **** Off, have you farted............

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Milly's a cute name though I would've stolen it, lol, but my wee girl has a fave teddy that's called Milly, d'oh!

Diefenbaker.

molly
    frizz
    casper
    missy
    dellilah
    roxy
    wilma

lol

Original Poster

monkey2929

Diefenbaker.

She's a she &...

sadiebabes

It needs to be something my 2year old can say too though so nothing … It needs to be something my 2year old can say too though so nothing weirdly unique

Original Poster

tazandsaz

mollyfrizzcaspermissydellilahroxywilmalol

lol thanks taz&saz... We have a cat called Pebbles so Wilma might go quite well :giggle: Don't think hubby would be up for calling her that though (She's meant to be his tough wolfy lol)

I'm thinking of calling her Candy... Or Flower... Or Kitten... lol

sadiebabes

It needs to be something my 2year old can say too though so nothing … It needs to be something my 2year old can say too though so nothing weirdly unique :lol:

How about "Monkey"...all kids can say monkey...

[SIZE="1"](Barring mutes....& possibly some handicapped children...or maybe one's for whom English is not a first language & there is no sound-a-like word in their own language??!?!?)[/SIZE]

Cloud

Original Poster

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

How about "Monkey"...all kids can say monkey...[SIZE="1"](Barring … How about "Monkey"...all kids can say monkey...[SIZE="1"](Barring mutes....& possibly some handicapped children...or maybe one's for whom English is not a first language & there is no sound-a-like word in their own language??!?!?)[/SIZE]

Lol :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: Oh that made me laugh so much :giggle:

Monkey's a bit boy-ish!

Original Poster

Deal4Me

Cloud

Cloud's nice but I don't think she's plump enough to be a "Cloud" :lol:

gracie - thats what we decided to call our new kitten, (she has a gray head, tail and spot), but its also a lovely little girls name.

Katie-Morag? I want to call my next cat Trevor or Colin and I dream of a wee black pug called Tadpole.

We have a wee westie next door called Rosie but the wee one calls her woe-see.

my dogs called Tia, something a bit different and my kids can say it fine 'Tia get in your box' ... 'Tia stop jumping up me ' ect !!

Original Poster

moggers

We have a wee westie next door called Rosie but the wee one calls her … We have a wee westie next door called Rosie but the wee one calls her woe-see.

Lol Awwwwww!! :-D

I have a cat that's all black called Dior which was easy to pick & really suits him... Nothing seems to suit my wee husky though :-(

Original Poster

malibu777

my dogs called Tia, something a bit different and my kids can say it fine … my dogs called Tia, something a bit different and my kids can say it fine 'Tia get in your box' ... 'Tia stop jumping up me ' ect !!

I liked Tia for her (because I love Tia Maria, yum yum) & suggested it to hubby the other night but he said nooo :-(

what about lilly

Original Poster

Lilly's nice

call her moshi!!

Admin

She looks like an Asha

Saffi - short for Sapphire eyes.

How about Balto....... like the Disney (i think) film?

ducking fog? :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Might as well call her piddles at the rate she's going...

how about "shylo"

How about Batty?

call it "Dfor"

Original Poster

D for Dog? lol

Original Poster

jules69

how about "shylo"

Shylo's cute... Do you know what it means?

sadiebabes

Shylo's cute... Do you know what it means?

no but its american apparently.
    its what our dog was called.

Original Poster

ajm007

How about Batty?

Not girly enough... lol

Thanks everyone who's helping! xx

Original Poster

jules69

no but its american apparently.its what our dog was called.

It's a nice name I just looked it up...

The boy's and girl's name Shiloh \sh(i)-loh\ is pronounced SHYE-loh. It is of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "His gift". Also possibly "he who was sent". Biblical: a prophetic name for the Messiah, Shiloh is also significant as the site of a crucial battle in the American Civil War.

Shiloh has 3 variant forms: Shilo, Shylo and Shyloh.

Baby names that sound like Shiloh are Chill and Shelly.

She is lovely. Cant think of a name.:)

What about Tara, i have a springer bitch and thats what i called her, i think its a lovely name. What sort of dog is that, it looks like a husky?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cat Chat76734
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767394
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1725
      4. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?55

See more discussions