Found 12th Jul 2008
Planned to go to Flamingo Land today and, just realised we cant just the Kelloggs 2 for 1 vouchers there.

anyone know of another way to save money? Tesco Vouchers too late, as we're leaving today at 9

10 Comments

Banned

Sorry, cant find any, I'm going next week ,have fun!!!!!!!

hotukdeals.com/ite…ut/

was just going to suggest you look at chloe6 link above.

Banned

I used to live there I was bar supervisor/manager & chef, Good place - but expensive unless you work there - then everythings FREEEEE (not all things), lol -

Have a good day.

hi there asda r doing walkers quavers multipack 199 you can get flamingoland thingy

Original Poster

saji;2661833

hi there asda r doing walkers quavers multipack 199 you can get … hi there asda r doing walkers quavers multipack 199 you can get flamingoland thingy

Hmm you sure? good deal if so

Original Poster

saji;2661833

hi there asda r doing walkers quavers multipack 199 you can get … hi there asda r doing walkers quavers multipack 199 you can get flamingoland thingy

Went to get some quavers today, and it doesn't it specify Flamingland as one of the deals. Dungeons, Alton Towers, Sealife etc etc but no Flamingoland :-(

Banned

probably too late but there are 2 for 1 tickets on the back of the park maps. Ask for a few before you go in

If you buy "Whats on TV" magazine, 2nd - 8th August edition there is a buy 2 get one free voucher on page 77. Voucher valid until 2nd November 2008.

thanks cuzzy you've just saved me £20

cuzzy;2672073

If you buy "Whats on TV" magazine, 2nd - 8th August edition there is a … If you buy "Whats on TV" magazine, 2nd - 8th August edition there is a buy 2 get one free voucher on page 77. Voucher valid until 2nd November 2008.

Thanks Cuzzy, going this week so bought this too. Rep left :thumbsup:

Hope you are well btw xxx

Edit - Re: rep...... I need to spread it around first, will come back to you ;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition52474
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!22
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    4. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11

See more discussions