Groups

HELP. Quidco cash back

QUIDCO , I bought a tv for my son off ebay, brand new from a shop, through quidco and it cost £179.99, cash back showed as 1p, I contacted quidco and they said it will probably pay different amount, any way it hasnt and i have been paid 1p. I did an enquiry straight away and quidco came back to me very quick telling me that ebay have said 1p is correct and they will not do any thing about it, what are your thoughts? I have had more cash back by spending pennys,

12 Comments

If they say that they do not accept enquiries then you are stuffed.

They don't pay on purchase price, just a % of what they make in fees.

Original Poster

Im not sure but more than 1p, It is supposed to be 40 % 0f ebays revenue, I have had varied amounts for buying goods ranging from 20p and up, I think i was expecting a good couple of quid at least.

The cashback rate that eBay offer is a % of the revenue that eBay will earn from the sale, not the seller you buy from. Many variables effect the eBay's revenues, including the cost of a listing, the number of photos in that listing, the rates for different types of sellers, the % taken by eBay in each category, or special one day seller offers will result in varying levels of cashback. Please be aware that the same item from different sellers, or items listed at different times may not result in the same level of cashback.

GRGO140;8704316

Im not sure but more than 1p, It is supposed to be 40 % 0f ebays revenue, … Im not sure but more than 1p, It is supposed to be 40 % 0f ebays revenue, I have had varied amounts for buying goods ranging from 20p and up, I think i was expecting a good couple of quid at least.

Revenue of the sale. So wouldn't be a lot.

Original Poster

dcx_badass;8704353

40% of ebays fee is obviously more than 1p though.

Thats exactley what I said to them, but have insisted its correct, :x

Was it maybe listed on a cheap listing day or something?

Original Poster

Thanks every one, I guess i have to accept 1p as correct then.

Banned

even if it was free listing day, ebay still take 10 percent in fees, so made 17.90 out of it :x

Original Poster

jubbyme;8705229

even if it was free listing day, ebay still take 10 percent in fees, so … even if it was free listing day, ebay still take 10 percent in fees, so made 17.90 out of it :x

I know, im wondering if its ebay or quidco trying it on!!!!!!!!

jubbyme;8705229

even if it was free listing day, ebay still take 10 percent in fees, so … even if it was free listing day, ebay still take 10 percent in fees, so made 17.90 out of it :x

No they don't..
    It is only the ebay fees, not the paypal fees also (even though ebay own paypal).

Chiptivo;8705873

No they don't..It is only the ebay fees, not the paypal fees also (even … No they don't..It is only the ebay fees, not the paypal fees also (even though ebay own paypal).

Ebay always take final value fees
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is1010
      2. Did you know?2951
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      4. word association Game72744169

See more discussions