Found 24th Oct 2009
hi - can someone tell me number to contact for ebay please - spent last 10 mins - looking

went in to change password - dont know what why were or how - now i cant get back in arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
16 Comments

Original Poster

stuntman9883;6676089

thanks hon - rep in a min - looks like i have been hacked arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Mon-fri 8:am-9:00pm
Sat-sun 9:00am 6:00 pm

Original Poster

dont believe it - that close at 6.00pm saturday ----- arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - thats what the message is

02086 053 000.

whenever i access my account by a computer that isnt my registered one they keep resetting my password saying ive been hacked it winds me up

Original Poster

jeany123;6676137

02086 053 000.

ringing now hon

closed

Original Poster

stuntman9883;6676155

whenever i access my account by a computer that isnt my registered one … whenever i access my account by a computer that isnt my registered one they keep resetting my password saying ive been hacked it winds me up

ive been out all day - came in - went onto ebay - fine - but there was messgae saying you password has been changed - i hadnt done it - so went in to change and cant get back in

send them an e-mail - you might get a response quicker than waiting until tomorrow

Original Poster

srw_topbloke;6676230

send them an e-mail - you might get a response quicker than waiting until … send them an e-mail - you might get a response quicker than waiting until tomorrow

edit -

i click on contact us and it goes to my sign in - i cant sign in os it wont accept my password - :oops::oops:

have emailed - thanks all - wait and see nnow

holly100;6676319

edit - i click on contact us and it goes to my sign in - i cant sign in … edit - i click on contact us and it goes to my sign in - i cant sign in os it wont accept my password - :oops::oops:have emailed - thanks all - wait and see nnow

Hope you get it sorted soon x

holly100;6676319

edit - i click on contact us and it goes to my sign in - i cant sign in … edit - i click on contact us and it goes to my sign in - i cant sign in os it wont accept my password - :oops::oops:have emailed - thanks all - wait and see nnow

not sure how you have maaged to email but if you want I can email them from my account saying whats happend and telling them your username?

holly100;6676319

when you go to sign in click on i forgot my password and theyll send you your new one and a link to change it again

try the live chat - it works past 6pm and usually is the quickest way to get into your account post being hacked.

SuperEd

and make sure caps are off
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Swimming goggles for 3 year old11
    2. Parkopedia, can the info be trusted22
    3. What is gearbest like on warranty?78
    4. Whatsup number, confused33

See more discussions