Groups

HELP really stuck for fathers day !!!

Really stuck what to get my dad any ideas??

25 Comments

Banned

beer and cigs cant go wrong

dads like them

Wine, 4 pack larger, socks, aftershave, golf balls, voucher????????

beer, whisky, toffee, chocolate, cash, wallet, belt, slippers?

start with a card!..............then go for books or vouchers, or one of those gift day things

Original Poster

danby jason;2307304

beer and cigs cant go wrong dads like them

Not long come back from Spain hes already stocked up on beer and cigs!!:thumbsup:

Banned

lol god knows, aftershave? Shavor/Razor? CD? Film?

Original Poster

Carley;2307333

How old is he? any hobbies?

hes 42, no hobbies really apart from watching Football if you can call that a hobbie!!:thumbsup:

Banned

oh and a Zippo lighter with his name engraved on it would be nice

socks.... gotta be socks

Original Poster

ThePasty;2307320

start with a card!..............then go for books or vouchers, or one of … start with a card!..............then go for books or vouchers, or one of those gift day things

my brother has got the card, we have decided to get a joint pressie this year! Gift day thing sounds alrite where could i get one of them?:roll:

Original Poster

DangerGod;2307361

oh and a Zippo lighter with his name engraved on it would be nice

my other brother has got him a posh lighter!! Thanks anyway!:thumbsup:

Banned

sezzy21;2307376

my other brother has got him a posh lighter!! Thanks anyway!:thumbsup:

hotukdeals.com/ite…59/ :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Mum2Connor&Cerys;2307375

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/198791/what-are-you-all-buying-your-dad-fomigth be some suggestions here.

ooh great thanks!:thumbsup:

Original Poster

jackt010;2307365

socks.... gotta be socks

I always get socks for bday! must be a dad thing they always ask for socks!

Original Poster

Carley;2307397

Drinks chiller for when he's watching football then so he doesn't have to … Drinks chiller for when he's watching football then so he doesn't have to keep going to the fridge for his match supplies.(Don't forget to fill it to.!)

Ooh great idea! thanks

Base it on hobbies!

Walking? Theatre? Sports?

Hip flask & Loadsa Whiskey!!!!

:-D

Original Poster

WantOne;2307439

Base it on hobbies!Walking? Theatre? Sports?Hip flask & Loadsa … Base it on hobbies!Walking? Theatre? Sports?Hip flask & Loadsa Whiskey!!!!:-D

LOL my dad doesnt really have any hobbies! his weekends are took up by travelling to Manchester to watch my bro play football!

Original Poster

Carley;2307463

If you can afford it go for the deluxe model:p

Wow what man wouldnt want that! LOL:)

get one of those £25/30 remote control helicopters from debenhams or somewhere we dads love that stuff

Banned

lukekey;2307767

get one of those £25/30 remote control helicopters from debenhams or … get one of those £25/30 remote control helicopters from debenhams or somewhere we dads love that stuff

I bought 1 of them from debenhams at x-mas, last about 10 minutes no joke! after that it would just spin and fall to the floor. got a refund though!

Original Poster

lukekey;2307767

get one of those £25/30 remote control helicopters from debenhams or … get one of those £25/30 remote control helicopters from debenhams or somewhere we dads love that stuff

ooh good one yeah my dad would like one of them!

Original Poster

DangerGod;2307778

I bought 1 of them from debenhams at x-mas, last about 10 minutes no … I bought 1 of them from debenhams at x-mas, last about 10 minutes no joke! after that it would just spin and fall to the floor. got a refund though!

oh maybe not a good idea to get one of them!

you have to balance em right, my dad ended up stripping his and replaced the rotors loads, so if he is technical it might be a cool gift, if not buy this: findcheapdvds.co.uk/pri…556

Gift experiences from:

]http//ww…spx

ALWAYS check for voucher code before buying as there are loads around and also i think you can go via quidco as well! There are some good days out to be had here!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions