Help regarding cashback

Posted 5th Mar
hi not sure where to post this but I signed up to virgin media via Quidco where you get £170 cashback equipment arrived 03/03/2020 and is now live however nothing is showing in Quidco. any advice would be appreciated. cheera
Community Updates
Ask
16 Comments
Can you see anything pending??
It’s the 5th today but they say you should wait 10 days tho but make sure you Remember about it and claim it as newbies forget about them
Can take a while to show up in quidco especially with companies like virgin. Give it a bit longer, if nothing shows open a case on quidco, but check details of how long its expected to show.
Yeah there's nothing at all showingtracked or pending. I've had cashback through virgin 2 years ago in a different property via this Quidco could this affect it? Thanks for the replies guys
Jon_Dent05/03/2020 18:47

Yeah there's nothing at all showingtracked or pending. I've had cashback …Yeah there's nothing at all showingtracked or pending. I've had cashback through virgin 2 years ago in a different property via this Quidco could this affect it? Thanks for the replies guys

Nah these days nothing tracks for me with quidco regardless how or what I use to buy it have to raise everything as a claim
Normally it's wait 3 days before you claim, you might as well just put in the claim now and if the actual one decides to track then message customer service.

Here's the link quidco.com/new…ry/
Edited by: "N898TS" 5th Mar
N898TS05/03/2020 18:50

Normally it's wait 3 days before you claim, you might as well just put in …Normally it's wait 3 days before you claim, you might as well just put in the claim now and if the actual one decides to track then message customer service.Here's the link https://www.quidco.com/new-enquiry/

Thanks I'll do that now it's asking for a ref number will that be in the virgin emails?
Jon_Dent05/03/2020 18:51

Thanks I'll do that now it's asking for a ref number will that be in the …Thanks I'll do that now it's asking for a ref number will that be in the virgin emails?

Yeah should be
Did you clear cookies before going through quidco? If not, then the place where you first saw the deal will get the £170
chocci05/03/2020 20:25

Did you clear cookies before going through quidco? If not, then the place …Did you clear cookies before going through quidco? If not, then the place where you first saw the deal will get the £170

Hi I did not clear cookies is it worth canceling as I'm in cooling off period then rejoining. Thanks
Jon_Dent05/03/2020 20:35

Hi I did not clear cookies is it worth canceling as I'm in cooling off …Hi I did not clear cookies is it worth canceling as I'm in cooling off period then rejoining. Thanks

Also the previous deal cashback was paid a year ago

Hi I did not clear cookies is it worth canceling as I'm in cooling off …Hi I did not clear cookies is it worth canceling as I'm in cooling off period then rejoining. Thanks

I would see how it goes in the next 2 days, then cancel if it doesn't show up
chocci05/03/2020 20:38

I would see how it goes in the next 2 days, then cancel if it doesn't show …I would see how it goes in the next 2 days, then cancel if it doesn't show up

Do a manual tracking request if they can't track it best cancel it.

You don't usually need to clear cookies for cashback to track, just make sure that you don't click through to the site another way between clicking the cashback link and making your purchase.
Jon_Dent05/03/2020 18:51

Thanks I'll do that now it's asking for a ref number will that be in the …Thanks I'll do that now it's asking for a ref number will that be in the virgin emails?

Bear in mind that manual claims can take up to 6 months or beyond.
Jon_Dent05/03/2020 18:47

Yeah there's nothing at all showingtracked or pending. I've had cashback …Yeah there's nothing at all showingtracked or pending. I've had cashback through virgin 2 years ago in a different property via this Quidco could this affect it? Thanks for the replies guys

Hey! I'd just allow 72 hours for the purchase to show, if not you should be able to get a claim raised to manually track this here: quidco.com/new…iry. If you do need any help, please feel free to email Joseph@quidco.com and I can have a look
iang00705/03/2020 18:49

Nah these days nothing tracks for me with quidco regardless how or what I …Nah these days nothing tracks for me with quidco regardless how or what I use to buy it have to raise everything as a claim

So sorry to hear that you're having an issue with tracking. Clearing cookies tends to help these track in and this article may help too: support.quidco.com/art…cks -Joseph (Joseph@quidco.com)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants