Help regarding chips on windscreen needed

16 replies
Found 15th Sep 2009
Has anyone had chips on their windscreen and got them sorted? I have a feeling that the two on mine are too big, see pic, what do you think?

16 Comments

Original Poster

http://i25.tinypic.com/26064jl.jpg

Cant really see them phone up your insurance company and describe. Most are free under the policy, though theres a risk of the windscreen breaking and having to pay for a new one.

i know how to remove crack
http://www.crack-pipes.com/crack-pipe.jpg

Apart from the grease stains I wouldn't worry :thumbsup:

hilarious lol...wake up peoples

Adam2050;6297530

Cant really see them phone up your insurance company and describe. Most … Cant really see them phone up your insurance company and describe. Most are free under the policy, though theres a risk of the windscreen breaking and having to pay for a new one.

tinkerbell28;6297537

Your insurance will tell you, it depends on the type of windscreen, … Your insurance will tell you, it depends on the type of windscreen, where they are how many and what size from what I remember but they will give you a definate answer.

come on guys:w00t:

grease or ketchup helps

LOL. Totally missed the joke there, what a fool I am.....

tinkerbell28;6297609

Me too:oops:

No more being nice with our advice. We just look foolish.;-)

tinkerbell28;6297597

Oh god I thought that was tape marking the chips out I could not see, I … Oh god I thought that was tape marking the chips out I could not see, I am still dosed up, that's my excuse :lol:

I'm crying here :-D

Original Poster

Adam2050;6297612

No more being nice with our advice. We just look foolish.;-)

Keep the good advice coming Adam, LOL

Predikuesi;6297645

Keep the good advice coming Adam, LOL

My advice has changed, please phone up your insurance company and ask them to qoute for steak and chips.

tinkerbell28;6297653

:-D I can be a bit simple at times with jokes, the SIL sent me one about … :-D I can be a bit simple at times with jokes, the SIL sent me one about being decked in b&q, I thought she had been beaten up, I know, I know:oops::whistling:

Bless your little cottons awww :-D

thought it was tape too

haha brillaint, some people are a bit slow...

tinkerbell28;6297597

Oh god I thought that was tape marking the chips out I could not see, I … Oh god I thought that was tape marking the chips out I could not see, I am still dosed up, that's my excuse :lol:

I thought it was cigar shaped ufo reflections :lol:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. amazon echo idiots guide45
    2. Whey protien625
    3. Bean to cup machine66
    4. eBay query1018

See more discussions