HELP regarding digital camera

Banned
My digital camera was working fine yesterday and now i cannot see anything through the screen... its just blank the camera will switch on and i can look through the memory just cant see anything to take a picture... anyone know what could be wrong... long shot i know x x

7 Comments

whats the make model?? And the obvious question is does it have the lens cover open or closed

I know i'm stating the obvious but you have taken off the lens cover ?

Original Poster Banned

ha ha yes lens cover is open it opens when switched on the camera is praktica dcz 7.3 x

Original Poster Banned

dont know if this helps but this is the last picture i took and was all funny the next one went blank...

http://i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab156/clair1986/PICT0944.jpg

I think your sensor has gone to be honest - not 100% sure.

Warranty job?

Original Poster Banned

moob;8101407

I think your sensor has gone to be honest - not 100% sure.Warranty job?

awww think its 2 years old ill have to check it out grrrrr

Original Poster Banned

dcx_badass;8101490

Have you got a button to turn the screen off? Most cameras have one. Can … Have you got a button to turn the screen off? Most cameras have one. Can you try take a picture now, then put the card in a PC and see if it worked.

right ive accendently dropped it on the floor... missed the table., and then checked to see if i have a button too turn off the screen, couldnt see anything apart from post view so i changed that to 2 secs and it works??? have no idea what happened or what ive done to fix it though :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions