Groups
    EXPIRED

Help regarding goods not as described on ebay

I bid on one of the harrods aleksandr meerkat's that retailed at £20 but ended up being given away to sick children at great ormond street hospital by the owner, they have since ended up on ebay at extortionate prices, anyway my sister wanted one for her husband and we bid and won one costing £150!!!! Anyway it arrived today but when i opened it, it says haggis when u press its tummy and not simples as in the advert, the listing stated it says simples etc, anyone know if this is fake etc and what the chances are of getting it swopped or refunded?

4 Comments

of course its fake hun

hope you paid via paypal

Original Poster

I did luckily, i just can't believe he wrote all that gumpf in the listing and thought i may not notice it didnt say what its supposed to say

caggarooney;7319953

I did luckily, i just can't believe he wrote all that gumpf in the … I did luckily, i just can't believe he wrote all that gumpf in the listing and thought i may not notice it didnt say what its supposed to say

The charity ones are listed as such in the charity section of Ebay but there were several bogus ones which I reported but more were added daily :roll:

Original Poster

Thanks for your help choc
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      2. word association Game74044544
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions