Groups

Help regarding the sky deal

I just rang sky and asked them if the £16.50 was for a year contract and he said no it was only £16.50 for 3 months(which i cant see mentioned on the deal or internet) and then you have to start paying for the phone rental and broadband which came to £36 after the first 3 months so i told him it was too expensive and he said he cud do it for £26.50 per month on a 12 month contract and i wouldnt have to sort the bt reconnecting of the line out as they would
    Is that a good deal????

12 Comments

Omg, i was looking at this yesterday and decide not to take because the fact it would be £36.

What does the £26.50 include?

Original Poster

Well when he told me it was only cheap for 3 months i just tried to get rid of him but he kept on saying well whats the problem and i told him it was too expensive so he said well what about £26.50 per month. I double checked with him that you got the tv, free evening and weekend calls and broadband and he said yes
    trouble is i couldnt commit there and then but they mat not do it next time

Oh, it might be worth me phoning them then as we pay 25 just for broadband and calls and the broadband is working at dial up speed not even 0.5MB

Original Poster

I cant commit to it as they may not allow the dish on the house but if i knw i would do it as bt offered me the £25ish contract too and thats without the tv
    unless i dont bother with tv and go for phone+broadband with talk talk

if u ring them let me know how you get on

Banned

I pay £26 per month for TV (4 mixes), 8MB broadband, and phone have done for 1.5yrs now

Original Poster

lumoruk;4192727

I pay £26 per month for TV (4 mixes), 8MB broadband, and phone have done … I pay £26 per month for TV (4 mixes), 8MB broadband, and phone have done for 1.5yrs now

what are your extra call costs like?

Banned

miffy121;4192841

what are your extra call costs like?

I don't make any extra calls as I have a contract phone, it's free weekend and evening calls though.

Original Poster

Are talk talk ok cos at the moment they are looking the best if i dont bother with tv

Banned

miffy121;4193271

Are talk talk ok cos at the moment they are looking the best if i dont … Are talk talk ok cos at the moment they are looking the best if i dont bother with tv

not a clue, you'll have to wait for someone else to pop in for a read :-D

Original Poster

well i dont need to bother now cos they say they havent done something in this area yet and cant offer me a package

Banned

miffy121;4193373

well i dont need to bother now cos they say they havent done something in … well i dont need to bother now cos they say they havent done something in this area yet and cant offer me a package

who's that, sky or talk talk?

Original Poster

talk talk
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861857
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661379
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846149
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?44

See more discussions