Groups

HELP REGARDING TRAINS TO LONDON NEEDED!!

going to London on the 30th January and am coming back on the 1st February. Accom is booked its just getting down there. I've seen National Express do £10 return but thats bus, are there any cheap train deals from Liverpool to London does anyone know?
    Much appreciated

5 Comments

Banned

You'll be lucky!

The only decent way from the NW to London is via Virgin on one of their fast trains and it takes about 2 hours. But they're pricey.

Other than that you'd be looking at stops all over the country and 14 hours say next to a smelly man who looks like a terrorist and keeps touching your thigh.

virgin often do manchester to london for £1 - if you can get that, then you just need a deal from liverpool to manchester (and back).

Alternatively, move house to London and knock the time taken for the journey down to 10 minutes.

Banned

do a search on the national rail site, the earlier you book the better just booked london leeds return for xmas for 2 people and cost me 81 quids

you search the site then it takes you to the site virgin/national express etc

worth checking different times through the day as the prices can be very different

You can get the Wrexham Shropshire Service for £28 return (£14 single each way if book in advance) from Wrexham direct to Marlybone, but you'd need to get a train to Wrexham from Liverpool (£11.80 return) so total £39.80
    wrexhamandshropshire.co.uk/
    Don't think you'll beat the £10 each way on bus sorry

Advanced single from Liverpool to Euston is £14 (under £10 with 18-25 railcard if that is possible). Unfortunately not sure you'll be able to get such a good deal for the return leg as its a Sunday
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047082
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851339
      3. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40210
      4. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11

See more discussions