help registering android device to google account

4 replies
Found 28th Feb 2011
got a tablet from currys advent amico cos had vouchers so didnt cost me much and having loads issues getting it to show in my google account that i have a device it says no device on this account wondered if im missing something like registering because havn seen anywhere to register nd no instruction x

1. Misc
  2. Android
4 Comments

I take it you have an e-mail address with Google and that Android has not already been registered by anyone else on that phone?

Original Poster

yep brand new tablet and i have googlemail email address

run the market or the gmail app, it will prompt you to login and will then setup your mail and everything.

Original Poster

doesnt have a mrket or gmail app and cnt download anything until device showing on android -anyway thanks for help but turns out they cant downlod from market place due to firmware x they gve me a refund due to not being fi for purpose and tech guy had been working 2 days trying to sort it nd couldnt
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48810997
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769584
    3. Linkin Park and Friends Celebrate Life in Honor of Chester Bennington strea…44
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522883

See more discussions