HELP REQ FROM HUKD MEMBERS . Anyone in from Nottingham tonight

49 replies
Found 30th Sep 2008
need some help with prev thread

49 Comments

Original Poster

hotukdeals.com/ite…mid

love someone to be able to find this ....

Original Poster

I think its on Nuthall Rd near the commodore hotel ......

I google mapped the way i think we came back from notts uni , to get back onto the junction 27on m1 north ......Its the side of a sainsburys , just completely puzzeled why its this low , unless they have raised the pavement ????? explanation /pic so I know you know what im on about gets repped

its doing me head in now , 3 weeks i have been none the wiser :thinking: :?

Nuthall road leads to Junction 26 of the M1 not 27

alnbowes;3086306

I think its on Nuthall Rd near the commodore hotel ......I google mapped … I think its on Nuthall Rd near the commodore hotel ......I google mapped the way i think we came back from notts uni , to get back onto the junction 27on m1 north ......Its the side of a sainsburys , just completely puzzeled why its this low , unless they have raised the pavement ????? explanation /pic so I know you know what im on about gets repped its doing me head in now , 3 weeks i have been none the wiser :thinking: :?

That's the one I said it would be, A sainsbury's local on the corner? opposite a co-op, or an old co-op, don't know if its still there.

I thought you were gonna ask for a hand in trying to nick it or something :lol:

Al..........spoke to my OH and he thinks its the one on Nuthall Road too, but if you came in that way you would have come off at junction 26. To put you out of your misery we are going to have a look tomorrow for you. all being well.

alnbowes;3086306

I think its on Nuthall Rd near the commodore hotel ......I google mapped … I think its on Nuthall Rd near the commodore hotel ......I google mapped the way i think we came back from notts uni , to get back onto the junction 27on m1 north ......Its the side of a sainsburys , just completely puzzeled why its this low , unless they have raised the pavement ????? explanation /pic so I know you know what im on about gets repped its doing me head in now , 3 weeks i have been none the wiser :thinking: :?

I used that cashpoint in August & it was normal lol.

I go to college near there so I'll drive past tomorrow to double check for ya!

t0mm;3086349

That's the one I said it would be, A sainsbury's local on the corner? … That's the one I said it would be, A sainsbury's local on the corner? opposite a co-op, or an old co-op, don't know if its still there.

The Co-op closed just after the Sainsbury's opened lol. It's just an empty building now.

Zoe_B;3086424

I used that cashpoint in August & it was normal lol.I go to college near … I used that cashpoint in August & it was normal lol.I go to college near there so I'll drive past tomorrow to double check for ya!The Co-op closed just after the Sainsbury's opened lol. It's just an empty building now.

I thought it had, I remember driving past it a week or so ago, just cant remember if it was gone or not :|.

bitseylango;3086418

To put you out of your misery we are going to have a look tomorrow for … To put you out of your misery we are going to have a look tomorrow for you. all being well.

You beat me to it lol. I'll let you look then :-D

I'll beat you both and I'll go look now, can't guarentee i'll come back a live..

t0mm;3086446

I'll beat you both and I'll go look now, can't guarentee i'll come back a … I'll beat you both and I'll go look now, can't guarentee i'll come back a live..

Lol, why do you say that?

Original Poster

there are traffic lights next to the sainsburys ......as i went toward it filming it the traffic lights were on my right directly behind me on the opposid#te side of the road i believe there was some waste ground but not sure as there were a couple of people sitting talkiung on racing pedal bikes and they were looking at me a bit strange so didnt keep looking ( like it was strange to film a cshpoint a foot and a half off the floor lol

Original Poster

Zoe_B;3086453

my mate didnt realize until we were there its one of the top 3 gun hotspots in the country lol apparently ...i think i read that somewhere ...could be wrong

t0mm;3086446

I'll beat you both and I'll go look now, can't guarentee i'll come back a … I'll beat you both and I'll go look now, can't guarentee i'll come back a live..

no! Dont do it Tom..........I will miss you

Zoe_B;3086453

Nortorious for stereotyping that area.

alnbowes;3086478

my mate didnt realize until we were there its one of the top 3 gun … my mate didnt realize until we were there its one of the top 3 gun hotspots in the country lol apparently ...i think i read that somewhere ...could be wrong

"we may not be the best in the business, but we're the top one"

we used to be the worst, dunno if we still are.

alnbowes;3086478

my mate didnt realize until we were there its one of the top 3 gun … my mate didnt realize until we were there its one of the top 3 gun hotspots in the country lol apparently ...i think i read that somewhere ...could be wrong

It has a bad reputation due to a lot of bad press being blown up all out of proportion.

bitseylango;3086500

It has a bad reputation due to a lot of bad press being blown up all out … It has a bad reputation due to a lot of bad press being blown up all out of proportion.

Indeed.. that it is.

I don't live too far from that Sainsbury's lol.

I don't think Nottingham's as bad as it used to be!

j 27 badger box

Zoe_B;3086530

I don't live too far from that Sainsbury's lol.I don't think Nottingham's … I don't live too far from that Sainsbury's lol.I don't think Nottingham's as bad as it used to be!

Its nowhere near as bad as it was a few years back, my husband was on the armed response unit and was forever being called out due to the shootings :x but it has really calmed down a lot now, thank god

sme24185;3086555

j 27 badger box

:thinking::?

:thumbsup:

bitseylango;3086566

bitseylango;3086563

Its nowhere near as bad as it was a few years back, my husband was on the … Its nowhere near as bad as it was a few years back, my husband was on the armed response unit and was forever being called out due to the shootings :x but it has really calmed down a lot now, thank god

I know. I used to hate going through St. Anns or The Meadows!

I also haven't seen or heard a joyrider for ages! I used to see / hear them daily round here lol.

sme24185;3086555

j 27 badger box

bitseylango;3086566

Yeah that's what I thought lol!

sme24185;3086589

:thumbsup:

I'm confused :thinking:

Lol.

Original Poster

t0mm;3086446

has he not come back yet :oops:

Original Poster

T0MM (y can you hear me ) BUMP

alnbowes;3086870

has he not come back yet :oops:

Oh dear...

why dont you just ring them and ask in the morning (no point now cause it will be the office staff that will be able to answer).
it might be a wheelchair friendly cashpoint though

Zoe_B;3086617

I'm confused :thinking:Lol.

just googled it and apparently there is a pub called the Badgers Box near juction 27............you learn somthing new everyday, lol :-D

Original Poster

tracy013;3087080

why dont you just ring them and ask in the morning (no point now cause it … why dont you just ring them and ask in the morning (no point now cause it will be the office staff that will be able to answer).it might be a wheelchair friendly cashpoint though

did you see the link ...and how l;ow it was ...you would have to be a midget in a wheelchair ...........for midgets.....no offence to any midgets .....:thumbsup:

tracy013;3087080

why dont you just ring them and ask in the morning (no point now cause it … why dont you just ring them and ask in the morning (no point now cause it will be the office staff that will be able to answer).it might be a wheelchair friendly cashpoint though

it was like one brick from the ground lol

alnbowes;3087181

did you see the link ...and how l;ow it was ...you would have to be a … did you see the link ...and how l;ow it was ...you would have to be a midget in a wheelchair ...........for midgets.....no offence to any midgets .....:thumbsup:

lol yeah i saw it i was just thinking outside the box. i might email them from work tomorrow:thumbsup:

Forest are doing well tonight.:|

Original Poster

tracy013;3087201

lol yeah i saw it i was just thinking outside the box. i might email them … lol yeah i saw it i was just thinking outside the box. i might email them from work tomorrow:thumbsup:

I dont know which one it is for sure:oops:

Banned

t0mm;3086446

Where is t0mm?

Banned

t0mm;3086446

Where is t0mm?

Probably petitioning that Allardyce becomes Forest manager.

emasu;3087212

back in yer box

emasu;3087212

We are indeed.
DLM;3087228

Where is t0mm?

Here:-D
emasu;3087238

Probably petitioning that Allardyce becomes Forest manager.

Whose your manager again:whistling:?
How's league one?!
bitseylango;3087242

back in yer box

Original Poster

t0mm;3087253

We are indeed.Here:-DWhose your manager again:whistling:?How's league … We are indeed.Here:-DWhose your manager again:whistling:?How's league one?!:p

so.............................................
you havent been have you ???????
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Amazon deliveries35
    2. I5 7600k vs i5 740011
    3. Computer upgrades89
    4. Invisalign dental braces in London22

See more discussions