Groups

Help required!

Have just been let down, please you wonderful people help us.

Had a jolly arranged for next week monday to friday, 2 adults 2 boys and 2 girls. unfortunatly just had the rug pulled from under us now we're a bit stuck.

Can anyone help or does anyone have a caravan/chalet/cottage east or west coast of england. lincolnshire to whitby or southport to morecambe area. sat to sat or mon to fri at a reasonable price where the kids can play in the park or on the beach or enjoy a quick wander round the shops???

heat and rep for any useful help.x

7 Comments

Have you tried Haven? Not everyone's cup of tea but its a caravan and beach/park type of holiday depending where you go. We were just at the Ayr one (Craig Tara) last weekend Friday to Monday in a Prestige Caravan which was the ultimate in luxury. 2 adults 4 kids inc. breakfast and dinner (all you can eat) for 3 nights in a Prestige caravan for less than £300. Without the food would have been £220 I think. All passes were included as well. Not sure what the English Havens are ilke but I hadn't been to the Ayr one for years and was very impressed. They've spents millions over the last year at their parks I think so may be worth a look?

Original Poster

thanks folks more local and no tents would be a bonus

School holidays next week and prices go through the roof, have you tried Horeseason,Haven,etc for late deals.
    Hope you get to go somewhere.

haven.com/sw/…rue

ebay...

elijayne;8687729

thanks folks more local and no tents would be a bonus

There's Haven holidays everywhere east and west coast of England - probaby nearer than you think. You get good last minute deals as we booked ours the week we were going. The passes include swimming and clubs etc too.

haven.com/ind…spx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions