Expired

HELP REQUIRED BUT GOTTA BE FROM CROYDON,MIDDLESBROUGH OR WREXHAM.

12 replies
Found 27th Jan 2009
K I dont know if this is the right place to put this or even if it's kool to ask this but im sure ill get told off if that's the case,anyways the point of this post is im after a dvd that ive tried to get from numerous sources but hav'nt had any luck yet but I just checked cex and they have what im after but the problem is it aint at any of my local branches,so what I was hoping lol begging is if any1 could do me a massive favour and buy me the dvd and post it to me and ill reinburse whatever it costs and I could give then something for helping me out! anyways the dvd is in 3 different cex stores and they are Croydon George Street,Middlesbrough Captain Cook Square or Wrexham Queen Street.
Anyways I know it's a long shot but if any1 is willing to help me out ill give them the details of the dvd im after and they will have my undying gratitude,or something like that.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
12 Comments

I may be able to help you out. I'm in Middlesbrough and going 2 town in an hour.
But I'm not sure how you would pay me back. (I don't have paypal etc..)
What dvd anyway??

Banned

name of DVD might help

Original Poster

niminator;4198135

I may be able to help you out. I'm in Middlesbrough and going 2 town in … I may be able to help you out. I'm in Middlesbrough and going 2 town in an hour.But I'm not sure how you would pay me back. (I don't have paypal etc..)What dvd anyway??

Sorry dude I missed your post thanx anyways.

Original Poster

ODB_69;4198288

name of DVD might help

It will only help if someones gonna do it for me didnt think there was any point naming the dvd till someone said they'd have a look or not.

Someone way have the DVD to sell, or know where to get one.

Banned

waynehayes;4208168

exactly

Original Poster

waynehayes;4208168

K fair point but I have already made a thread asking a couple weeks ago if any1 had the dvd im after and got no response,anyways what im after is lady snowblood blizzard from the netherworld and lady snowblood 2 love song of vengeance,but like I was asking cex has the lady snowblood collectors edition which im imagining thats both films in a sorta boxset.

Original Poster

ODB_69;4214862

My god...pricey DVD!http://www.find-dvd.co.uk/search.aspx

lol I know and ive tried a few places but all seem to be outta stock,they take the order then cancel after a month or so,anyways hopefully ill get lucky eventually.

can you not hire it out and erm... do something with it before sending it back :whistling:

You can get it for 16.49Euro delivered here.]http//ht…tle

Original Poster

cheers but I found a copy on ebay and got it for a fiver so thanx anyways.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983227
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247552
    3. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1115
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769183

See more discussions