HELP REQUIRED CONVERT APPLE IMOVIE video TO MP4 or MPG or WMV

does any one know an easy way to convert an imovie to a different format such as MP4 or MPG or WMV
i have a video that i need to send via email, internet but it wont let me do it cos its in the wrong format
can anyone help?

8 Comments

Have you tried this it converts most formats from one to another: handbrake.fr/?ar…oad

Open the project in iMovie.
In the menu bar at the top go to Share > Export movie...
Then you should get options to export it for email.
It should save as an mp4.

If you want more control over the file type go to Share > Export using Quicktime...

Original Poster

I will try these thankyou so much

Magic_monkey;5487573

Open the project in iMovie.In the menu bar at the top go to Share Export … Open the project in iMovie.In the menu bar at the top go to Share > Export movie...Then you should get options to export it for email.It should save as an mp4.If you want more control over the file type go to Share > Export using Quicktime...

what he said,should work a treat

Original Poster

boothy;5487594

what he said,should work a treat

it seems to have saved it as a mp4 file but perhaps its too big 10,851 KB and i still can not send it to anbody

Banned

use xvid4psp and shrink the mp4 file down. or try run the conversion to an AVI type format. MP4 is normally bigger.

Original Poster

Can i just thank every one for all their help, i have managed to do it, woop woop

Banned

wiz;5489641

Can i just thank every one for all their help, i have managed to do it, … Can i just thank every one for all their help, i have managed to do it, woop woop

how did you do it?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Samsung or Hisense11
    2. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?22
    3. Photobook for up to 400 photos?35
    4. Iphone 7 - What Case?48

See more discussions