Groups

Help required- Do I need to book tickets for the following?

London Eye.
    London Dungeons.
    Madam Tussauds?

Thanks in advance

7 Comments

No you dont need to but you will be allowed into the fast entrance queues if you do book beforehand.

LJM;6403513

No you dont need to but you will be allowed into the fast entrance queues … No you dont need to but you will be allowed into the fast entrance queues if you do book beforehand.

+1...I prebooked for the eye....got the champagne flight for the price of a normal 'flight' and queue jump....didnt think much to it til I saw the actual size of the line for normal tickets!

also if you hunt around you can get quidco and sometimes cheaper tickets for buying online xx

Original Poster

Many thanks, cant book online anyway as I have a Merlin Pass

I have been to London 4 times this year and everytime we head off to Madam Tussauds its always absolutely mobbed and even fasttrack queue is away round the block - so still havent been in.

London is just brilliant - couldnt live there though as way tooooooo busy ( and expensive)

Banned

skusey;6403621

Many thanks, cant book online anyway as I have a Merlin Pass

I was gonna suggest buying one given the attractions listed!

you can two for one offers many places offer this for Taussads and Dundgeons
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764177
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17406141
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892326
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661378

See more discussions