Help Required. GBA game pricing.

Just looked in an old shoe box and found a stack of GBA games, All fully boxed, in excellent condition with manuals. VIP codes (where applicable) have been used.
Dont really intend to use them, some have been played loads, other have less than a few hours use.
Anyone able to give me an idea of how much these titles are likely to sell for on this forum.
Titles are in post No 2, if able to help price please copy the text from post No 2 and paste it into your reply with prices amended.
Rep given to all that assist.

20 Comments

Original Poster

All boxes are in good condition, none appear squashed at all.

GBA - Mario Kart Super Circuit, boxed, with manual, some fading/scratches on front of box (upper R/H side)
GBA - Donkey Kong Country, boxed, with manual, excellent condition, price sticker on front.
GBA - Donkey Kong Country 2, boxed, with manual, excellent condition.
GBA - Mario Vs Donkey Kong, Boxed, with manual, excellent condition, price sticker on front.
GBA - NES Classic - Donkey Kong, Boxed, with manual, excellent condition.
GBA - Super Monkey Ball Jr, Boxed with manual, excellent condition.
GBA - Pacman Collection, Boxed with manual, excellent condition.
GBA - Medal of Honour Underground, Boxed with manual, excellent condition.
GBA - Super Mario Advance 4 (Super Mario Bros 3), boxed, with manual, excellent condition, price sticker on front.
GBA - Super Mario Advance 3 (Yoshis Island), boxed, with manual, excellent condition.
GBA - Super Mario Advance 2 (Super Mario World), boxed, with manual, excellent condition, price sticker on front.

[url]www.cex.co.uk[/url]

Original Poster

matt3454;5450946

[url]www.cex.co.uk[/url]

Have tried there but not a fan of using CEX to price things up.
Ever since i saw that they would give me £4 for Shadow Of The Collosus (Rather splendid and somewhat collectable PS2 game) yet they have the cheek to sell it on for £18!

JasonMason;5450966

Have tried there but not a fan of using CEX to price things up.Ever since … Have tried there but not a fan of using CEX to price things up.Ever since i saw that they would give me £4 for Shadow Of The Collosus (Rather splendid and somewhat collectable PS2 game) yet they have the cheek to sell it on for £18!

So they're saying it's worth £18, what's wrong with that?

Original Poster

Shengis;5450979

So they're saying it's worth £18, what's wrong with that?

No i understand that, but if i were selling SOTC you would get some smart person offering me a small amount more than CEX would give me and expect it to be a valid offer.

JasonMason;5450990

No i understand that, but if i were selling SOTC you would get some smart … No i understand that, but if i were selling SOTC you would get some smart person offering me a small amount more than CEX would give me and expect it to be a valid offer.

Shadow of the collosus is about £8 -10 for the normal version up to £18 for the collector edition :thumbsup:
Thats my opinion

JasonMason;5450990

No i understand that, but if i were selling SOTC you would get some smart … No i understand that, but if i were selling SOTC you would get some smart person offering me a small amount more than CEX would give me and expect it to be a valid offer.

Yeah I know what you mean. You then say go do one and get 2 free bumps out of it ;-) Tbh, looking at Cex trade prices they're taking the ****, i'd price around their resell price and see how it goes. Just noticed a new branch has opened in Chatham though so might take a look and get a box of mini eggs from dockside while i'm there :w00t:

Original Poster

dandoc2;5450996

Shadow of the collosus is about £8 -10 for the normal version up to £18 f … Shadow of the collosus is about £8 -10 for the normal version up to £18 for the collector edition :thumbsup:Thats my opinion

is that used or brand new, seems to be a few on ebay (shudder) that seem to be priced at £39.99

Original Poster

Shengis;5451012

Yeah I know what you mean. You then say go do one and get 2 free bumps … Yeah I know what you mean. You then say go do one and get 2 free bumps out of it ;-) Tbh, looking at Cex trade prices they're taking the ****, i'd price around their resell price and see how it goes. Just noticed a new branch has opened in Chatham though so might take a look and get a box of mini eggs from dockside while i'm there :w00t:

Cheers mate, go easy on the eggs, Remember - a moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips....:w00t:

Original Poster

Anyone able to help bump...?

Check ebay for completed items and then deduct fees... that's what I usually do, worth remembering that :

GBA - Mario Kart Super Circuit, boxed, with manual, some fading/scratches on front of box (upper R/H side)
GBA - Donkey Kong Country, boxed, with manual, excellent condition, price sticker on front.
GBA - Donkey Kong Country 2, boxed, with manual, excellent condition.
GBA - Mario Vs Donkey Kong, Boxed, with manual, excellent condition, price sticker on front.
GBA - NES Classic - Donkey Kong, Boxed, with manual, excellent condition.
GBA - Super Mario Advance 4 (Super Mario Bros 3), boxed, with manual, excellent condition, price sticker on front.
GBA - Super Mario Advance 3 (Yoshis Island), boxed, with manual, excellent condition.
GBA - Super Mario Advance 2 (Super Mario World), boxed, with manual, excellent condition, price sticker on front

Are first party Nintendo games and are likely to be worth more than average GB games.

Original Poster

Flodd;5453132

Check ebay for completed items and then deduct fees... that's what I … Check ebay for completed items and then deduct fees... that's what I usually do, worth remembering that :GBA - Mario Kart Super Circuit, boxed, with manual, some fading/scratches on front of box (upper R/H side)GBA - Donkey Kong Country, boxed, with manual, excellent condition, price sticker on front.GBA - Donkey Kong Country 2, boxed, with manual, excellent condition.GBA - Mario Vs Donkey Kong, Boxed, with manual, excellent condition, price sticker on front.GBA - NES Classic - Donkey Kong, Boxed, with manual, excellent condition.GBA - Super Mario Advance 4 (Super Mario Bros 3), boxed, with manual, excellent condition, price sticker on front.GBA - Super Mario Advance 3 (Yoshis Island), boxed, with manual, excellent condition.GBA - Super Mario Advance 2 (Super Mario World), boxed, with manual, excellent condition, price sticker on frontAre first party Nintendo games and are likely to be worth more than average GB games.

i will do that, dont really like using ebay as a pricing guide tho, mind you they have loads of the games i have that are not boxed and cartridge only that are buy it now for £11 plus p&p.

you have been given 2 methods to find out the value of these games, pretty reliable methods I might add yet you don't like these methods so I'm going to deduce that this thread is nothing but a promotional exercise to get offers (which you've had) and sell these games.

So spammed.

JasonMason;5453161

i will do that, dont really like using ebay as a pricing guide tho, mind … i will do that, dont really like using ebay as a pricing guide tho, mind you they have loads of the games i have that are not boxed and cartridge only that are buy it now for £11 plus p&p.

Like I said earlier, even to the casual observer these are worth more than the usual GBA games, chuck in the Nintendo 'collectability' factor and you could be onto a small fortune...

JasonMason;5453332

Im not being lazy, i genuinely would appreciate peoples feedback on … Im not being lazy, i genuinely would appreciate peoples feedback on this.Spam it all you like, this is not a promotional exercise i am genuinely looking for peoples feedback.I want to know the prices that people would want to see these sell fairly for.Yes ive one offer but as explained at this moment these are not for sale, this posting was set up so that i could in the future sell these fairly.Really no need to be so snappy - did you miss out on the free amazon music downloads offer or something?

you've had feedback about what these are worth, again including one offer what more do you need other than to continue to promote these games.

oh and if I was being snappy I would've just spammed the thread without wasting my time giving you a couple of free bumps. So you can thank me later for the free adverts.

mod

I have removed various comments. If you are unable to help the OP with his request then fine, but please do not post insults

Original Poster

anyone able to offer useful comments other than 'check ebay/CEX' would be greatly appreciated.

Just wanna know what people who buy old GBA games feel are worthy prices for some of these.
I dont want to over or underprice them.

Original Poster

Final bump, any help greatly appreciated.

andywedge;5453512

I have removed various comments. If you are unable to help the OP with … I have removed various comments. If you are unable to help the OP with his request then fine, but please do not post insults

i'm guessing that was me, were was I insulting and furthermore are we not told to spam this type of advert. The op got the advice he was looking for as well as an offer, the thread was turning into an advert for his games.

honestly sometimes what is the point.

I will have a think and get back to you tomorrow if you're still interested in pricing ideas.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any free Now TV sports passes?22
    2. Best VR games?22
    3. What to do?????23
    4. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings55

See more discussions