Groups

Help Required - Musical/Shows/Films Years etc

Hey,

Weird Request this, hope someone can help. Im sure someone can!

Does anyone know of any stage show, musical, big musical type film etc that is celebrating an anniversary NEXT year?

7 Comments

They all are!

:-D

You doing a Quiz or something??

Original Poster

Just looking at the possibilities of a production next year, and it's nice to do something to celebrate something...

WantOne;2476310

They all are!:-DYou doing a Quiz or something??

haha, clever! :thinking: um, i'll try and google it for you...

grr giving up already! stupid internet's slowww plus it came upw ith ideas of birthday fancy dress costumes! grr

yimmie;2476409

haha, clever! :thinking: um, i'll try and google it for you...

Best I found so far....

Disney's Sleeping Beauty (1959) is 50 next year.....as is the Broadway production of the Sound of Music.

Starlight Express (1984 UK Stage production) is 25 next year....

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO;2476421

Best I found so far....Disney's Sleeping Beauty (1959) is 50 next … Best I found so far....Disney's Sleeping Beauty (1959) is 50 next year.....as is the Broadway production of the Sound of Music.Starlight Express (1984 UK Stage production) is 25 next year....

omggg do starlight express!!! 80's is pretty popular atm!

Original Poster

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO;2476421

Best I found so far....Disney's Sleeping Beauty (1959) is 50 next … Best I found so far....Disney's Sleeping Beauty (1959) is 50 next year.....as is the Broadway production of the Sound of Music.Starlight Express (1984 UK Stage production) is 25 next year....

Amazing help that. Rep given, and wish I could give you 5x as much!

Anymore stars out there? Anything 15 years old would be of particular value... (long story!)

highguyuk;2476767

Anymore stars out there? Anything 15 years old would be of particular … Anymore stars out there? Anything 15 years old would be of particular value... (long story!)

Check your PM's for a quick way of finding out (hopefully).....

(Broadway opening of Beauty & the Beast, Sunset Boulevard & the Disney film release of The Lion King were all 1994)

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1929
      2. love affairs1547
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767273
      4. Spotify Family Premium share614

See more discussions