Groups

help required please!

I have just brought the brother dc-135 all-in-one printer that was on hukd a week or so back. It works fine copying but i don't know how to get it attached to my laptop. I know i need a usb but should it have come with the printer, the laptop or can i buy one anywhere? are they universal so they fit any laptop and any printer? sorry if this seems silly but if anyone could help me by putting a link where i can just buy one, it would be great. Thanks in advance!

6 Comments

Most printers now don't come with a USB cable anymore. best thing to do is pick up a cheap USB cable that has a normal USB-A connection on one end (for your/any laptop/pc) and what's called a USB-B connection on the other. Anything listed as a printer cable will be like this and should only cost a couple of quid.

Have a look in Home Bargain or the Pound Shop for a printer cable.

Original Poster

thank you sooo much.I will be going to town on saturday then.

this is what it looks like

http://cdn.overstock.com/images/products/L10726963.jpg

rumela;3003722

thank you sooo much.I will be going to town on saturday then.

Available in most £1 shops for a pound, I remember reading @ here that you were able to get x3 of these USB Cables for £1 somewhere?

Expect to pay alot more to a retail giant on the high street!

Good helpfull post timber .
    Yeah , thats the a to b USB cable .I saw them recently in Poundland for only a pound :-)
    Yes , most printers dont come with cable nowadays as someone has wrote .
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047101
      2. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941344
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767216
      4. Nintendo Ships Every Switch With a Hidden NES Emulator35

See more discussions