Groups

HELP REQUIRED, RE RECOMMEND A FRIEND CHOOSE SKY+ OR £50 VOUCHERS

Hi All,
    I recently recommended a friend to sky, in return I can have either sky+ box for free or £50 Marks & S vouchers, What would you choose n why?

Thanx

12 Comments

Sky +, best thing I ever got, £50 M&S you will either buy something you don't really want, or end up putting it towards something else and spending more than you intended.

Sky+ you don't realise how much you will use it until you have one, I would be lost without mine now.

sky + cos you could keep it or sell it and m & s is for old f a r t s

ding;3098882

m & s is for old f a r t s

But if you go to an M&S Food Place you can spend it on booze :thumbsup:

But I still say Sky +

Celticsun;3098931

But if you go to an M&S Food Place you can spend it on booze … But if you go to an M&S Food Place you can spend it on booze :thumbsup:But I still say Sky +

true but you can buy booze for cheeper somewhare else

sky+:thumbsup: sell it. you shud get more than £50 for it

ding;3098949

think its £30 for 8 cans of skol in M+S:whistling:

ding;3098949

There you go then, Sky+ then go to Bargain Booze, record a weeks worth of films and stuff and get trolley'd whilst watching your TV Library... TaDahhh :thumbsup:

I would be careful with selling it, I believe that by accepting Sky+ you automatically renew your contract and therefore you don't actually 'own' the box until your contract is up for renewel again.

In the small print I think it says that the Sky+ box is still the property of SKY until you have fullfilled your contract... I think :?

Original Poster

I have already have sky+ but I can have another sky+ or the vouchers

the SKY + box is free but you still have to pay for installation which is £60 ;-)

By the way I am thinking of getting multiroom. If I decide after a few months that I dont want it anymore can I cancel? Will they supply the second box too and fit the extra wires? Then if I cancel will they collect the box and remove wires to ensure I will not plug my own box? I am confused!

sky+ all the way

ferrari;3099440

I have already have sky+ but I can have another sky+ or the vouchers

Then plug in the new Sky + box and sell the old one :thumbsup:

Original Poster

How much can u sell the new Sky+ for? can I use the new sky+ to watch different channels from main room
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563822
      2. Feels weird!923
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047196
      4. Jaffa quake as McVitie's cuts pack sizes - BBC News22

See more discussions