Groups
    EXPIRED

Help! retrieving and printing Bruno tickets.

Hey, does anyone know how I can access tickets that I have booked for the film Bruno, as I booked them when on my laptop, which doesnt have a printer attached, so didnt print them at the time. Went to the seefilmfirst/tell ten help section and it says to email them asking them to resend the link...done this and it has been a few days and no reply.

Thanks

5 Comments

I printed them from another computer when I saw Coraline....if I remember rightly there was a link on the email they sent me? You not got one?

As said it's included in the email:thumbsup:

Original Poster

nope they didnt send an email, ...it says in the help section that they will send a confirmation email the day before the screening to give you another chance to print the tickets...but if its possible I would rather print them now. And the links different to book the tickets, its like iwanttooseebruno.com or whatever, instead of like seefilmfirst.com etc, so can't log back on, only allows you to register.

they are sending out emails the day before the screening :thumbsup:

do they check i.d. at these places? i'm 16 and friend is 17 - will we get in?

Original Poster

yeah, just wondering if I could print them out before then though, oh well thxs to everyone rep given.

and I think they will require proof of age as it is an 18...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047068
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread422914433
      3. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1431
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17816341

See more discussions