Groups

Help ripping clips off DVD

Does anybody know of any programs that you can rip clips from dvd? This needs to be free or shareware. I can do it but currently convert the dvd to mpeg4 then clip the bit I require, but this takes along time. I was hoping to clip the dvd file and only convert the small bits I require.

So any ideas guy and girls?

9 Comments

I use DVDSanta. It is not free, but the trial will let you rip short segments of the DVD. It is a cheap and effective program though.

Original Poster

Predikuesi;3188016

I use DVDSanta. It is not free, but the trial will let you rip short … I use DVDSanta. It is not free, but the trial will let you rip short segments of the DVD. It is a cheap and effective program though.

Thanks will look at it. But need something free or shareware for students to use.

Original Poster

shauneco;3188141

DVDShrink

Don't think you can clip bits of the DVD?

Banned

handbrake for mac

Original Poster

danby jason;3188253

handbrake for mac

Thanks again but will be using windows.:)

Snagit :thumbsup:

Original Poster

rehydrated;3188499

Snagit :thumbsup:

Thanks, but once again not free.

Original Poster

dcx_badass;3188590

I need something like this for work aswell, so post back which is the … I need something like this for work aswell, so post back which is the best.

Starting to think there aren't any free ones which seems strange but there you go.

Had a play about with AoA DVD ripper. Very easy to use but a trial version.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      2. Biscuit addiction1231
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      4. Easyjet - book now or wait?813

See more discussions