Groups

Help? :-S Am I allowed/how can I bump a thread?

Really need to bump my threads - one's only been on about 5 hours or so and the other for a few days, but I really want to sell these tickets as I've just been made redundant and reeeally can't afford to lose the money on them

hotukdeals.com/ite…le/

hotukdeals.com/ite…cas

Thanks for your help x x

15 Comments

Yep 2 bumps per thread is allowed

type bump to bump a thread.

2 bumps are allowed max.

Original Poster

Thanks guys.....This is going to sound so lame, but where do I type the bump bit? lol :oops:

Banned

whiterabbit;2550299

Thanks guys.....This is going to sound so lame, but where do I type the … Thanks guys.....This is going to sound so lame, but where do I type the bump bit? lol :oops:

into a new post

bump just means to bring the thread back to the top of first page, everytime any posts in a thread it bumps it back to the top

Original Poster

Tee hee....I feel soooo stupid, but thanks everyone for your help x x

p.s. don't suppose you want any Michael Buble or Kylie tickets do ya??? :-D :whistling:

Original Poster

thej;2550308

bump:-DBumped the kylie tickets for you.

ahhh, thanks thej x :friends:

whats bump a thread mean?

Banned

sassie;2550307

into a new postbump just means to bring the thread back to the top of … into a new postbump just means to bring the thread back to the top of first page, everytime any posts in a thread it bumps it back to the top

monkeybrains;2550394

whats bump a thread mean?

thej;2550412

Read sassies post no5,explains it all:thumbsup:or even 11,lol.

o yeh

How much are you wanting for the tickets?

Original Poster

howey;2550456

How much are you wanting for the tickets?

Which ones were you after? Buble or Kylie?

Bump stands for "bring up my post"

Original Poster

Here's another random question....I'm going out soon and can't access the website, so can I put my mobile number on here or email address?.....or is that daft/naughty? :?

Banned

whiterabbit;2550791

Here's another random question....I'm going out soon and can't access the … Here's another random question....I'm going out soon and can't access the website, so can I put my mobile number on here or email address?.....or is that daft/naughty? :?

it is against forum rules to deal outside of hukd, have you thought of locking your threads up and advertising on somewhere like gumtree, or ebay, proably a bigger audience
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710946
      2. TechInTheBasket?11
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543737
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767113

See more discussions