Groups
    EXPIRED

Help save our holiday!

Arghhhh 12 people going to Malia Maria Rousse was the place we wanted to go. Had it with a company called holiday mania for 189 - rang up today and basically they cant do it anymore.

Can anyone find us a clubbing holiday in malia for the same price?

18th of june for a week (not really wanting to go earlier but can go later)

9 Comments

travelling from?

flying from??

Original Poster

any london airport is fine we in cambridge area.
    I rang up a guy he gave me a price - 10 minutes later call him back 'THE HOLIDAY STOCKMARKET HAS CHANGED ITS NOW 40 QUID MORE.

**** the travel industry.

Original Poster

helpp

i found a holiday £176 per person based on 3 sharing leavin 18th june for 1 week... havent tried any other combination but this is how to get it:

go to [url]www.onthebeach.co.uk[/url]

put in 16 june +- 9 days

greece - crete - malia

3 persons 1 room...

hit find...

cheapest flight comes around £144 per person...

select that then find a hotel

i selected Eltina I Malia and self catered studio as its near nightlife but you could pick another

select that and total comes to £530 total for all 3 people

try 2bookaholiday.com/

u may need to call them as ur booking for 12 people but they can do really good deals

likewise call onthebeach... i went to turkey with them £150 flights and hotel for 10nights last year!

I assume you've already booked this and got a formal confirmation.

If so, you have a binding contract for them to supply a holiday for a price.

If that IS the case then it's tuff tittie on them. If they won't honour the contract, point this out to them and say that if they fail to honour the contract, your remedy is to go into the marketplace and book the closest equivalent you can, and hold them liable for any difference in cost.

It worked for me on a holiday, to the tune of several hundred quid!

The local CAB should be able to help, or there's Which? Legal service

Original Poster

Some_Bloke;8370545

I assume you've already booked this and got a formal confirmation.If so, … I assume you've already booked this and got a formal confirmation.If so, you have a binding contract for them to supply a holiday for a price.If that IS the case then it's tuff tittie on them. If they won't honour the contract, point this out to them and say that if they fail to honour the contract, your remedy is to go into the marketplace and book the closest equivalent you can, and hold them liable for any difference in cost.It worked for me on a holiday, to the tune of several hundred quid!The local CAB should be able to help, or there's Which? Legal service

ah nice one! but yeah we had no pre booking bit of a ******! but thank you!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Bmw, Mercedes or Range Rover22
      2. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)48
      3. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??22
      4. Laptop (not for gaming )11

See more discussions