Groups

Help - School quiz questions required

Looking for help please, have to organise a school quiz. Can anyone advise of good sites for questions, or pm me anything relevant you may have. Quiz needs to have 2 rounds of about 50 Questions, these are left on table to complete during evening, ideally need one with words and one with pictures. Any chance that anyone has any of these they can pm me.

The main object of the evening is fun for all, so although its ok to have some more difficult questions dont want to bore everyone to tears with questions hardly anyone know answer to.

Thanks

6 Comments

Does it have to be subject related or can it be movies etc

Also, how old are the kids?

so is it like 2 em fireside quizes then?

Original Poster

Subjects can be anything

:whistling:what came first the chicken or the egg:whistling:

Here you go, this has all your worded questions you'll need, maybe do your own picture quiz using google image search, and if you want to go over the top, use something a Movie Maker program to make it a DVD quiz.

funtrivia.com/qui…cfm

Original Poster

Thanks for that, looks good.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions