Help send parcel to Netherlands (How do I?)

7 replies
Found 12th Jun
I don't understand how or which company i should consider so i thought someone might know more than me/ have experience.

I have to send a CPU (Processor) back to AMD. I don't understand, should it cost £40 + to send back a normal envelope sized parcel weighing about 2 x Pound Coins

1. Ask
  2. Parcel
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Parcel
7 Comments

Try parcel2go
Edited by: "jackvdbuk" 12th Jun

parcel monkey is what I use to send stuff all over the world.

Use parcel force at the local post office. Used to send loads to germany that way.

Original Poster

bigweapon07

Use parcel force at the local post office. Used to send loads to germany … Use parcel force at the local post office. Used to send loads to germany that way.

geordie9809

parcel monkey is what I use to send stuff all over the world.

jackvdbuk

Try parcel2go

Thank you all for your help ill take a look :).

for that size I would just use royal mail international signed for, will be about £8

GasGaGlide

\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09I don't understand how or which company i should … \x09\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09I don't understand how or which company i should consider so i thought someone might know more than me/ have experience.I have to send a CPU (Processor) back to AMD. I don't understand, should it cost £40 + to send back a normal envelope sized parcel weighing about 2 x Pound Coins\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09

Why are you sending it direct to AMD and not going through the retailer, with whom your contract lies?

Original Poster

TheUrbis

Why are you sending it direct to AMD and not going through the retailer, … Why are you sending it direct to AMD and not going through the retailer, with whom your contract lies?

I found this out later yesterday. I'm not knowledgeable about these topics and i thought my warranty was just with AMD.

That's why i'm very thankful for this forum and people like you who can help me and save me a lot of time, money and effort.

I have a new one already (Amazon) and they paid for return, even collecting it and no international shipping all free of cost. So glad i found out.

Thanks every one for time and helping me out.
Edited by: "GasGaGlide" 13th Jun
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951383
    2. And you think you are having a bad day?44
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…60124
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769672

See more discussions