Help sending a parcel please

18 replies
Found 15th Dec 2009
Hi i need to send a parcel and normaly use parcel2go, the problem is i need them to collect the parcel from me in the after noon onwards as i wont be in till about 1pm, is there a service out there that will collect it from me then?

thanks

1. Misc
  2. Parcel
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Parcel
18 Comments

Certain ones on Interparcel let you specify a pickup time.

If your any where near Hudds west yorkshire. il take in and they can collect it from mine ;O)

Banned

interparcel and the dhl express service you can specify a 2 hour time slot and can be booked up until 3.30pm but you have to ring them coz the website shows its allowed but wont allow you to book it

as above. try interparcel.com
I just used DHL through them today and they collected between 3.30 to 5.30pm

Original Poster

ele-font;7233423

as above. try interparcel.comI just used DHL through them today and they … as above. try interparcel.comI just used DHL through them today and they collected between 3.30 to 5.30pm

i went to get a quote and its saying £219 plus vat??? wtf lol

im only sending a netbook

the dimensions are as follows-249 x 170 x 29mm; Weight: 1kg

strobez1977;7233454

i went to get a quote and its saying £219 plus vat??? wtf lolim only … i went to get a quote and its saying £219 plus vat??? wtf lolim only sending a netbook :(the dimensions are as follows-249 x 170 x 29mm; Weight: 1kg

:? Is it being sent abroad? I think you're using your measurements wrong. Dont put 249CM etc

Next day DHL express should be £9.25+vat at those measurements.

Is this an Ebay sale:w00t:

Original Poster

Any ideas what the royal mail would charge for it to be sent?what services etc

strobez1977;7233731

Any ideas what the royal mail would charge for it to be sent?what … Any ideas what the royal mail would charge for it to be sent?what services etc

They will charge around £14 and use Parcel Force.

Original Poster

Naeem786;7233748

They will charge around £14 and use Parcel Force.

thanks, might just book it in for this sat as my partner will be at home them

Banned

strobez1977;7233454

i went to get a quote and its saying £219 plus vat??? wtf lolim only … i went to get a quote and its saying £219 plus vat??? wtf lolim only sending a netbook :(the dimensions are as follows-249 x 170 x 29mm; Weight: 1kg

8.79 plus vat with dhl express thru interparcel:?

Banned

strobez1977;7233798

thanks, might just book it in for this sat as my partner will be at home … thanks, might just book it in for this sat as my partner will be at home them

im sure sat pick ups and delivery cost more

Original Poster

casparwhite;7233801

8.79 plus vat with dhl express thru interparcel:?

thanks can i book it for then to collect from me in the afternoon?

also what dimensions are you using

cheers

how about collect from your workplace or your wife workplace? I always book it to collect from my husband workplace as he just leave it with the reception.

Original Poster

minnie77;7233879

how about collect from your workplace or your wife workplace? I always … how about collect from your workplace or your wife workplace? I always book it to collect from my husband workplace as he just leave it with the reception.

I work for Tescos and so they would let me do that

Banned

strobez1977;7233851

thanks can i book it for then to collect from me in the afternoon?also … thanks can i book it for then to collect from me in the afternoon?also what dimensions are you usingcheers

yes you just specify a 2 hour time slot

i used

29cm x 17cm x 3cm 1kg

Original Poster

thanks for ya help all booked in

Banned

Thread closed as requested. Thanks.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. School laptop recommendation22
  2. Windows 7 reactivation11
  3. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed434
  4. Topcashback trick or treat cashback giveaway35

See more discussions