Groups

help, shot glass broken, how do I measure a shot of vodka using everyday items.

such as lid of the bottle, etc, use your imaginations, lol.

thanks.

17 Comments

No need for measuring just pour.!!!

mug

(not you - i mean a receptacle for coffee)

equals ******

when you can see the bottom of the bottle, that's one shot:whistling:

egg cup

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5776982

Use your finger as a marker round the glass, 1 finger=1 shot2 … Use your finger as a marker round the glass, 1 finger=1 shot2 fingers=doubleThink I remember Frank Sinatra saying that somewhere,lol

nice one. starsparkle. will remember that one, hey how do i do rep?

a shot aint gonna get a baby drunk, brb using pint glasses

Original Poster

black gerbil1;5777007

a shot aint gonna get a baby drunk, brb using pint glasses

hey this is the credit crunch, gotta drag a bottle out as long as you can, no?

generaloneill;5777025

hey this is the credit crunch, gotta drag a bottle out as long as you … hey this is the credit crunch, gotta drag a bottle out as long as you can, no?

buy cheaper vodka then, just make sure you buy some extra loo role.

the actual lid of the bottle is a pub measure i think , try an egg cup or maybe a medicine doser
    3 vodkas later ....freehand but restrained and fill right up with mixer
    4 vodkas later ...freehand with a slight over slip hmm this coke seems to be geting weaker
    5 vodkas later..... add to about half way up the glass and add mixer whoops too strong take a mouthful add more mixer
    6 vodkas later ....leave a cm above glass for mixer and wipe up spillage.

Original Poster

black gerbil1;5777034

buy cheaper vodka then, just make sure you buy some extra loo role.

cheap vodka gives me a hangover, red square is on offer at the co op @12.99 a litre.

Original Poster

already done, to you and all. Im off on my hols tomorrow and have just had a stressful time packing for my wife and I and my three kids.

I think one coke bottle cap is half a shot...that's an alternative incase you have fat cups for the finger method. lol

generaloneill;5777097

already done, to you and all. Im off on my hols tomorrow and have just … already done, to you and all. Im off on my hols tomorrow and have just had a stressful time packing for my wife and I and my three kids.

Have a great one:thumbsup:

starsparkle2311;5776982

Use your finger as a marker round the glass, 1 finger=1 shot2 … Use your finger as a marker round the glass, 1 finger=1 shot2 fingers=doubleThink I remember Frank Sinatra saying that somewhere,lol

Surely that depends on the circumference of your glass! :lol:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5777176

lol, I know and the size of your fingers as mentioned above:-D

its not about the circumference, its about how you use it, didnt peter andre say that?

generaloneill;5777227

its not about the circumference, its about how you use it, didnt peter … its not about the circumference, its about how you use it, didnt peter andre say that?

I doubt it, circumference has 4 syllables:p
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk22
      2. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33

See more discussions