help, shot glass broken, how do I measure a shot of vodka using everyday items.

Found 17th Jul 2009
such as lid of the bottle, etc, use your imaginations, lol.

thanks.

1. Misc
  2. Vodka
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Vodka
17 Comments

No need for measuring just pour.!!!

mug

(not you - i mean a receptacle for coffee)

equals ******

when you can see the bottom of the bottle, that's one shot:whistling:

egg cup

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5776982

Use your finger as a marker round the glass, 1 finger=1 shot2 … Use your finger as a marker round the glass, 1 finger=1 shot2 fingers=doubleThink I remember Frank Sinatra saying that somewhere,lol

nice one. starsparkle. will remember that one, hey how do i do rep?

a shot aint gonna get a baby drunk, brb using pint glasses

Original Poster

black gerbil1;5777007

a shot aint gonna get a baby drunk, brb using pint glasses

hey this is the credit crunch, gotta drag a bottle out as long as you can, no?

generaloneill;5777025

hey this is the credit crunch, gotta drag a bottle out as long as you … hey this is the credit crunch, gotta drag a bottle out as long as you can, no?

buy cheaper vodka then, just make sure you buy some extra loo role.

the actual lid of the bottle is a pub measure i think , try an egg cup or maybe a medicine doser
3 vodkas later ....freehand but restrained and fill right up with mixer
4 vodkas later ...freehand with a slight over slip hmm this coke seems to be geting weaker
5 vodkas later..... add to about half way up the glass and add mixer whoops too strong take a mouthful add more mixer
6 vodkas later ....leave a cm above glass for mixer and wipe up spillage.

Original Poster

black gerbil1;5777034

buy cheaper vodka then, just make sure you buy some extra loo role.

cheap vodka gives me a hangover, red square is on offer at the co op @12.99 a litre.

Original Poster

already done, to you and all. Im off on my hols tomorrow and have just had a stressful time packing for my wife and I and my three kids.

I think one coke bottle cap is half a shot...that's an alternative incase you have fat cups for the finger method. lol

generaloneill;5777097

already done, to you and all. Im off on my hols tomorrow and have just … already done, to you and all. Im off on my hols tomorrow and have just had a stressful time packing for my wife and I and my three kids.

Have a great one:thumbsup:

starsparkle2311;5776982

Use your finger as a marker round the glass, 1 finger=1 shot2 … Use your finger as a marker round the glass, 1 finger=1 shot2 fingers=doubleThink I remember Frank Sinatra saying that somewhere,lol

Surely that depends on the circumference of your glass! :lol:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5777176

lol, I know and the size of your fingers as mentioned above:-D

its not about the circumference, its about how you use it, didnt peter andre say that?

generaloneill;5777227

its not about the circumference, its about how you use it, didnt peter … its not about the circumference, its about how you use it, didnt peter andre say that?

I doubt it, circumference has 4 syllables:p
Post a comment
@
    Text