Help! Should i get the nintendo switch now or wait?

Found 28th Feb
hey guys just want to get another opinion. im looking to get the switch but i mean i dont want wait too long because imagine they bring out some nintendo switch pro and im just late to the party but do you guys think there will be a price drop or atleast decent bundles coming soon? thanks guys
Community Updates
AskGaming
8 Comments
Have you even been paying attention to the latest Nintendo Switch deals? There have been so many price drops recently and bundles.
I would suggest the switch Odyssey bundle IMHO. Can’t remember where it was from but it was £279.99 somewhere (RRP) for a console+ £50 game
Guys do you think the switch has many more years?
adeljay924 m ago

Guys do you think the switch has many more years?

At least the 3DS’ timeline I would guess. It’s almost as successful as the Wii (or at least when I last read). At least 5 years for definite. So many games are being developed (new Pokémon RPG is one) and so many good games are out (even 18 ones).
Good games:
- Zelda (top)
- Mario Kart (because it’s Mario Kart)
- Odyssey
- Splatoon (especially)
- Minecraft (cheaper game)
- Stardew Valley (cheaper game)
- Dragon Quest Builders (not tried myself, has a demo)
- My Time at Portia (being developed, free demo for Windows on Steam)
- Pokémon (being developed)
- Skyrim (not played myself)
- Xenoblade (not played myself)
- FIFA 18 (not played myself)
- Tetris (has a demo, not played myself)
- Sonic
And probably some more I missed but those seem to have the best ratings
Dolphinzz18 m ago

At least the 3DS’ timeline I would guess. It’s almost as successful as the …At least the 3DS’ timeline I would guess. It’s almost as successful as the Wii (or at least when I last read). At least 5 years for definite. So many games are being developed (new Pokémon RPG is one) and so many good games are out (even 18 ones).

Thank you be looking to get one this month. Been watching switch videos all day lol
It has not even dropped over £50 in a year! Unless you live in some remote Asda in the middle of no where! Just buy it, it won’t drop much!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants