Groups

help - SKY CARD

hi, im trying to buy the boxing for tonight yet im getting a message saying 'insufficient credit left on viewing card' anyone know what this means??
    checked my bill online and its all paid lol, my box is connected to my telephone.
    Any ideas???

5 Comments

Banned

insufficient credit left on viewing card

As far as I can remember it usually comes up like that if you haven't got the box plugged into the telephone line and the boxes onboard credit limit has expired.

You used to be able to get about £50 worth of on demand viewing without plugging the phone into it, once the phone was plugged in, the box would then upload the details of what you've watched to Sky and then they'd bill you.

See my PM to you.
    Edited by: "stefor" 21st May 2011

Original Poster

stefor

As far as I can remember it usually comes up like that if you haven't got … As far as I can remember it usually comes up like that if you haven't got the box plugged into the telephone line and the boxes onboard credit limit has expired. You used to be able to get about £50 worth of on demand viewing without plugging the phone into it, once the phone was plugged in, the box would then upload the details of what you've watched to Sky and then they'd bill you.See my PM to you.

thanks for that!

yes happend to me that, is there anyway to order with out putting the phone li ne in?

Original Poster

only way is to do it over the phone
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846285
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1739
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764502
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2227

See more discussions