Help sky +, or Virgin media V+ whole package

Help i need to make a decision yeah im a woman,,, sky or virgin media any ideas whole package telephone, broad band and tv, not much difference in price but which is better...?? i thought sky but now im not sure...ideas please

3 Comments

Sky broadband sucks imo - don't know about Virgin's phone service.

But...if you have an HDTV, I believe the Virgin deal can be cheaper.

Ever thought about Bt whole package? I have phone broadband n bt vision - depends what sort of package u want - anyone going for the cheapest option of sky is better off with vision - its cheaper and its all on demand. got old school classics like only fools n horses the complete series at the touch of a button. Plus no installation charges n the box is only 15quid jst now.

i would recomend virgin never had a problem with them. the package that i have is X L
i get free calls all day . plus broadband 10 m.b. plus tv. all for £42 per month the only extra that i pay is mobile numbers. i think that beats sky. but have a good look around.as there ar different deals going on all the time. best of luck
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2150
    2. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller33
    3. word association Game73944536
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846380

See more discussions