Groups
    EXPIRED

HELP Snow Globe Repair??? My son just smashed mine!!

Does anyone know of anywhere that sells replacement glass for snowglobes or fixes them?
    I have googled it and so far have only found places outside of the uk.
    I was dusting and moved it onto a lower shelf, told my 3yr old son to leave it alone and then turned to dust the side. The next second I heard a smash as the horrible monster had grabbed it!! ARGH!!

So if any of you could help me with some suggestions I would be very gratefull.
    It is a limited edition Macy's New York musical globe which cost my Auntie quite a bit for my christmas present so I was hoping I could get it fixed.
    Cheers
    Lisajt

3 Comments

Hope you find somewhere now you should of known to tell him TO touch it and he would of left alone!....

Original Poster

dmtuk;5208744

Hope you find somewhere now you should of known to tell him TO touch it … Hope you find somewhere now you should of known to tell him TO touch it and he would of left alone!....

Thanks I hope so.
    He would have willing picked it up!!! He is 4 in a few months and knew exactly what he was doing!!:w00t:

Shame its not legal to beat kids!!:-D

snowgloberepair.com/

Kind of expensive,but American site,but maybe you can go on their prices and find somewhere here to have it repaired.
    Yeh he should know better,but a snow glove very appealing to child's eye,my 6 yr old girl would just love to touch too.I've some small ones,nothing of any value,just what I've picked up on little trips out,like 1 from London Zoo etc.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Fitting a wired doorbell advice needed11
    2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …713
    3. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?47
    4. Which SSD drive I need to replace my current HD410

See more discussions