Groups

Help! Song name please...

A few weeks back I was listening to a Kiss FM ad on Kiss FM and there was a short clip of a song in the advert, and it went ''Ooh baby''. I was then interested in purchasing the song, but I didn't know what the name of the song was (If you can call it a song) so I searched around on Google. No luck. It sounds modern hip-hop style. Anyone know what it is?. Really bugging me.

39 Comments

How Bizarre by omc

Original Poster

Doesn't sound like it at all...:|

Thanks for the help anyway.

No, its definitely Justin beiber. Not sure which song, so you'll just have to buy all of his albums and listen to each one carefully. its not on cd though (only vinyl) so no skipping tracks.

Push it by Salt n Pepa?

So you want to know the name of a song with 'Oh baby' in it?

That's pretty much every song every made Any more details?

Need a bit more info

Britney Spears, hit me baby one more time

Oh hang on, was there one baby or two?

stardust by daft punk....have I won a prize?!

Double 99-Oh Baby

Could be one of many songs. Could even be 'O Baby' by Siouxsie and the banshees, although doubtful on Kiss FM.

So it has "Ooh baby" and its modern hip hop? Well that narrows it down to 75% of the songs in the last 10 years in the genre

do kiss fm not show playlists on website? or why not email them and ask? probably tweet or fb ?

Maybe if you gave us more information about the advert, we could find the advert and thus the song.

Fugees - Ready or Not

g8spur

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o4_DFoOtvfA

That's a good one

I heard a song this morning with 'and' in it.
    Anyone?

Could be any song its all ooh baby thesedays

willhay555

I heard a song this morning with 'and' in it.Anyone?

Puppy Love

Really bugging me.

It's really bugging me now too , can you let us know if anyone's guessed correctly please X)

youtube.com/wat…zTI

This would be my best guess
    Edited by: "dontasciime" 30th Dec 2015

Original Poster

I don't think it's any you have suggested, I have listened to most of them before. But, I may buy the So Good to Me song, wondered what that was called?? I can't picture the tune in my head anymore which is annoying, so I don't know what is sounded like.

The only other thing is to contact Kiss but they won't look through their station database.

Britney spears

vics219

That's a good one

Why thank you m'lady.

not so much hip-hop, but here's my punt at "oh baby" - youtube.com/wat…VSY

bev1505

I don't think it's any you have suggested, I have listened to most of … I don't think it's any you have suggested, I have listened to most of them before. But, I may buy the So Good to Me song, wondered what that was called?? I can't picture the tune in my head anymore which is annoying, so I don't know what is sounded like. The only other thing is to contact Kiss but they won't look through their station database.

Ok, so no main prize, but do I at least get a boobie prize for suggesting a good alternative?

vics219

Ok, so no main prize, but do I at least get a boobie prize for suggesting … Ok, so no main prize, but do I at least get a boobie prize for suggesting a good alternative?

No. You still lost.

miikeyblue

No. You still lost.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/d58d81264344288ba1dbca4f18c51bf5/tumblr_msxe9tUliW1sg3u26o1_500.gif

vics219

Now I feel bad. Here:

http://www.c22webdesign.com/booby-prize.jpg

This is unofficial though. I can't give out prizes on the OPs behalf, so be warned, she may take it back.

miikeyblue

Now I feel bad. Here:This is unofficial though. I can't give out prizes … Now I feel bad. Here:This is unofficial though. I can't give out prizes on the OPs behalf, so be warned, she may take it back.

Oh I love it, i'll put it in my downstairs toilet

Well if OP doesn't take it back I will X)

Original Poster

Aha! Kiss just came on at 7:45 and I heard the song! It went something like I will bring you flowers in the pouring rain, Oooh woah baby.

Do kiss not have a playlist for a specific day?

Op??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941357
      2. Heads-Up / Reminder - How to avoid using PayPal's own conversion rates :{22
      3. Fakespot.com Amazon fake review detector.710
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'32454

See more discussions