Groups

Help strange email???

I received an email this afternoon that said 'Charlotte Newcombe'had sent me a ipad air 2 32gb grey. I thought this was funny and a scam. I went to the apple website from a fresh browers windows and search the order number, It came up with my name and address. Is this a scam or could it be frrom a competition as i enter loads of them online.

11 Comments

Who knows but since you enter loads of competitions and I bet they sell all your details on to anyone whose buying them it's luck of the draw just don't go replying with your bank details mothers maiden name and first pets name

Original Poster

dafunq

Who knows but since you enter loads of competitions and I bet they sell … Who knows but since you enter loads of competitions and I bet they sell all your details on to anyone whose buying them it's luck of the draw just don't go replying with your bank details mothers maiden name and first pets name

Do not give out any bank details online anywhere, Do not even have a bank account in my name so that is not an option.

That will be the ipad that went with the minions you got before. You must have won 1st prize!

Barriey is that you? Alternatively, you haven't entered a competition run by princess23 by any chance?

I had same email saying I won a iPhone 7 I just started blocking them it was a scam with iPhone 7

madeformums.com/sch…7b8

Win an iPad Air 2 and Marvelous Minions Bundle
    Ryan Noble - Londonderry

scam written all over it. Ignore

well if the apple site shows an order on it's way to you, just do nothing and see if it turns up

if you've won it there will most likely be something related to this in the packaging

99.9% of "you've won an iPhone ipad" emails are scams but since you've tracked the order and haven't sent any bank details, I'd go with the fact you've probably won it

again just don't pay, enter any card details or sign anything other than for delivery if required

dougle34

Do not give out any bank details online anywhere, Do not even have a bank … Do not give out any bank details online anywhere, Do not even have a bank account in my name so that is not an option.

have you received anything?

dataload

have you received anything?

​considering one of his/her other threads are about selling an iPad Air 2 and getting a different tablet, i'm guessing yes
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Google assistant notification811
      2. cheap glasses websites811
      3. Which android box?49
      4. 2 for 1 at Alton Towers this weekend?67

See more discussions