Help! Subway points about to expire!!!!!

Posted 4th Oct
Hello - What is the cheapest item that would qualify for 1 point at Subway.
I have to scan my card before tomorrow otherwise i lose all my 250 points.

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
Have you googled subway?
10 points for every £1 spent. You could just get two packets of crisps or some cookies, or why not just go mad and have lunch at Subway?

Just a tip though, hot drinks are usually under £1 - for example 99p for tea, 70p for hot chocolate etc so I don't think you'll earn points for buying just one of those.

Are you sure you don't need to just scan your Subcard when making a purchase? Do you definitely need to earn points for it to remain active?
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 4th Oct
I bought some cookies when my points expired, 3 for £1.19 I think.
andrewworrall104/10/2019 10:32

Are you sure you don't need to just scan your Subcard when making a …Are you sure you don't need to just scan your Subcard when making a purchase? Do you definitely need to earn points for it to remain active?

Your 265 Subcard® points will expire unless you make a purchase and scan your Subcard® in a Subway® store before 05/10/2019.

As per the Subcard® terms and conditions, to keep your points active, you must use a valid Subcard® or app at least once a year.

So make a purchase before 05/10/2019 and your points will be saved automatically when you scan your card.
If you only have 250 points and they are about to expire which would mean you haven't used your account for 12 month then i don't think you should be that bothered about keeping them. For the sake of a free drink?
MonkeyMan9004/10/2019 13:10

If you only have 250 points and they are about to expire which would mean …If you only have 250 points and they are about to expire which would mean you haven't used your account for 12 month then i don't think you should be that bothered about keeping them. For the sake of a free drink?

Is that all the 250 points are worth?
rimalpatel00704/10/2019 17:32

Is that all the 250 points are worth?

Yes you can get a hot drink for 100 points or a snack for 200 points
MonkeyMan9004/10/2019 17:36

Yes you can get a hot drink for 100 points or a snack for 200 points

Snacks are worth it in my opinion. Melted cheese nachos, margarita pizza sub, bowl of meatballs, garlic cheese toastie, nacho chicken salsa, meat feast and hash browns can all be had for 200 points each
got 3 cookies for £1.20, the app is showing points has been added.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants