EXPIRED

Help! The Sanctuary

Afternoon all,

I'm thinking perhaps getting a spa day for my other half and a friend for a valentines gift. Anyone got any promotions/discounts that they know of for the place? If not there, maybe another spa around london area?

Thanks in advance :-)

3 Comments

Are you in Central London?

I live to the North East of London, have visited the Sanctuary a couple of times now... It is really lovely, but I enjoyed it very much the first time, as I was with my sister.

The second time however, I was able to have my relaxing day, and then meet DH for a night on the town - that part was really good - lol.

Locally though - I go to Sopwell House in Hertfordshire, I like this as I can drive myself there and back, no stress of london tubes.

At the moment Sopwell house has £50 off most of their day packages - take a look at this link sopwellhouse.co.uk/spa…ls/

My sister in law however insists on using Rowhill Grange, but I've just checked their website, and there is only offers showing for January.

alexanderhotels.co.uk/row…php

It's well worth you giving the spa's a call and see if they have any specials in the pipeline afterall the credit crunch must be affecting them too!

Original Poster

Yeah, I've visited there before. Its really nice :-)

Thanks for the help

You're welcome - it's a nice thought for Valentines day! I hope my OH is as generous.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY11
    2. Question about cancelling / moving from Sky Broadband to BT Broadband59
    3. Anyway to remove the Idealo section in searches?22
    4. Issue with a CV rewrite any help appreciated.78

See more discussions