Groups

Help to Buy Isa

Hi,

Does any of you used help to buy ISA for property purchase. If yes, can you please advice how long it take to get bonus from government. I am buying a property and tentative completion date is of 26th May so I need to work out when i need to close this account to get bonus

6 Comments

You need to have it for 12 months before bonus is paid out iirc. Also max firat deposit is lime 1k.

Original Poster

jackvdbuk

You need to have it for 12 months before bonus is paid out iirc. Also max … You need to have it for 12 months before bonus is paid out iirc. Also max firat deposit is lime 1k.

I know that. I am asking after my solicitor submits request for bonus how long will it take to get it?

shishiragarwal

I know that. I am asking after my solicitor submits request for bonus how … I know that. I am asking after my solicitor submits request for bonus how long will it take to get it?

​why dont you ask your solicitor?

Original Poster

adamspencer95

​why dont you ask your solicitor?

​well he never done it so he wasnt sure. i thought some1 here mite have done it before

jackvdbuk

You need to have it for 12 months before bonus is paid out iirc. Also max … You need to have it for 12 months before bonus is paid out iirc. Also max firat deposit is lime 1k.

No you don't, it's the lifetime with the 12 month restriction.
    Edited by: "dcx_badass" 16th May

our solicitor told us that only she could put in for it and she claimed it for us so basically with taking that into account our fees were nil
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Remortgaging to pay off debt89
      2. Cheapest new phone line install existing customer56
      3. Decent hoover66
      4. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)46

See more discussions