Groups

Help to donate £50,000.00 for free!! [email protected]@K!!

What's your favourite word?

Help to build a mile-long Wall of Words by the end of March (that's 50,000 words)! When we hit the target, Openreach will turn every word into cash and donate £50,000 to I CAN, the children's communication charity.

It costs nothing to add your favourite word and you also get the chance to win an Apple MacBook or iPod Nano (terms and conditions apply).

Help to build a brighter future for children. Visit wallofwords.co.uk/ [U wallofwords.co.uk

Thanks and good luck!

31 Comments

Website doesn't work.

WebSite doesnt work!!

Server Error in '/' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Runtime Error
    Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

Worked fine for me guys!

Yup - its back up

it works, and added :thumbsup:

added :thumbsup:

What word did people add??

Mine was HUKD!!! Is now up there on the wall with all the others

Banned

Melancholy - same as 7 others!

Original Poster

Synapse was my word. Just love it. AND it was original.

Where else could you find sentances like this.......

The neurotransmitter at excitatory synapses depolarizes the postsynaptic membrane.

Mention that down the pub tonight and you'll definately pull.

rizla01

The neurotransmitter at excitatory synapses depolarizes the postsynaptic … The neurotransmitter at excitatory synapses depolarizes the postsynaptic membrane.Mention that down the pub tonight and you'll definately pull.

Yer, Pull a snooker cue out of your eye!

Added Re-licensing.

Its not just licensing, its re-licensing!

wellyboots - added

mississippi :-D

Added my word - phenomenon

acoustic

fireheaven

Added my word - phenomenon

Doo doo doo doo doo phenomenon doo doo doo doo

dont laugh, you know you were singing it too :giggle:

How did you know?. Can't get it out of my head now...

fireheaven

How did you know?. Can't get it out of my head now...

Lol! I always start singing it every time I hear that word!

Thats why I like the word.

kelly_o_fanatic

Mine was HUKD!!! Is now up there on the wall with all the others

Can't decide if your a creep or just cheesy!!!! :giggle:

Added mine, was 'elbow' - don't know why - just like the sound of that word!! Weird I know! :w00t:

suze

Can't decide if your a creep or just cheesy!!!! :giggle: Added mine, was … Can't decide if your a creep or just cheesy!!!! :giggle: Added mine, was 'elbow' - don't know why - just like the sound of that word!! Weird I know! :w00t:

:giggle: Neither, just not got the energy or concentration to think of a word at the moment, was on HUKD so I decided to use that (plus I wasnt sure if it had to be a unique word or could have already been entered) was diagnosed with ME last week and it affects your concentration (amongst other things)

Poor you, sorry to hear that. :-(

Hopefully, the banter on this site will lift your spirits and give you a little chuckle now and again.

suze

Poor you, sorry to hear that. :-( Hopefully, the banter on this site … Poor you, sorry to hear that. :-( Hopefully, the banter on this site will lift your spirits and give you a little chuckle now and again.

Is doing, when I feel up to sitting up in bed on laptop. Is driving me crazy, I am such an independant person and hate having to ask people to do stuff for me. Am hoping it will improve soon

That is why I am not posting as much as normal, difficult for me to have energy to (not on as often) and also finding it difficult to keep concentration to read the longer posts. Sure I will be posting more soon though

Can anyone guess my word :thinking: :whistling: :giggle:

Sorry to hear kelly...don't know what else to say :?

birdyboyuk

Can anyone guess my word :thinking: :whistling: :giggle:

I hate to think!!! ;-) :w00t:

willy :P

My word was 'squidgy'

Just noticed 15 other people have chosen this word!

rep added :-) think this is a great idea added my childrens names

meagain

rep added :-) think this is a great idea added my childrens names

Awwwww nice one - my name is up there

Original Poster

Unashamedly bumped!

Salmon.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?33