Help to find a tablet please

Found 13th Sep 2017
Can anyone please recommend a tablet with a keyboard for using microsoft word. My son needs it for taking notes. Been looking at linx 10v32 but know nothing about computers. Or would ipad be better. Th

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
3 Comments

I would suggest a chromebook and use google docs with it, as it's free. We have them at college and I much prefer them to my iPad and Microsoft Word. Super light and long battery life

I bought my daughter a cheap tablet for uni a couple of years ago and bought a cheap plug in keyboard to go with it. Tablet was £100ish , and the keyboard about £10. Got a wired one so she had no worries about signal dropping from a wireless one. I personally wouldn't buy a iPad just for note taking and simple tasks. At this price range it's been fine for carrying into lectures and things. I am making assumptions here that it might be for uni, but if that's the case the students take far less notes than you would imagine. All my daughters lectures are put online and they also give her a hard copy of all of them too.

Original Poster

Thankyou for your replies much appreciated. Unfortunately it must have Microsoft word. Thanks aga
Post a comment
@
    Text