Expired

Help to find Penn State Worcester Sauce Pretzels PLEASE!!!

Found 7th Mar 2014
Penn state brought back the BEST flavour of pretzels(WORCESTER SAUCE) but were limited edition and I only ever saw them in Home Bargains! Anyway, now all sold out near me (Bolton) Pls help me out if you're shopping in home bargains and you see any let me know or get them and I guarantee I will buy them from you and pay postage etc..
I'm pregnant and craving them like you would not believe!!
Thank you all so very much in advance..;)
Community Updates
AskPretzelsSauces
7 Comments
Will look in my local HB in Clevelys and also in Fleetwood

How many do you want if they have some?
10 packs pls, or a full box ( think its 12 packs per box) think they have a use by date of July xx
Never heard of these but they sound great. I'll have to keep a look out for them.
alibaby10b

Never heard of these but they sound great. I'll have to keep a look out … Never heard of these but they sound great. I'll have to keep a look out for them.

Oh they are just soooo moreish!! X
Have they not got them in Asda Middlebrook? I know they sell the other flavours, don't specifically remember seeing the worcester sauce ones though. Hope you find some!
momartin

Have they not got them in Asda Middlebrook? I know they sell the other … Have they not got them in Asda Middlebrook? I know they sell the other flavours, don't specifically remember seeing the worcester sauce ones though. Hope you find some!

No. They used to sell them at Asda, then stopped making them 2 years ago then suddenly reappeared in home bargains about 4 months ago but all gone
I hope I get some too.. So does Mini Me!!
traythegreat

Oh they are just soooo moreish!! X

I'm not pregnant but now I'm craving some too lol :-)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants