Groups

help to find somewhere

i am looking for Glanafron farm pensarn anglesey help please

19 Comments

google maps or post office postcode search and then google maps

Pensarn is in Carmarthen?

Have you got any more details and are you sure the spelling is right? Us Welsh like to confuse people with our place names

ah its in anglesy

Original Poster

these where the details given to us by the party that damaged our car but seem to have a problem finding them as we didnt get the postcode trying to sort out a courtesy car

I'm guessing it's in Penysarn which is in Anglesey :thumbsup:

Original Poster

i cant understand why they didnt give full details i gave mine
    no telephone number or postcode and stupid me didnt think at the time to check as he wrote it down and gave it to me
    talk about trust

Original Poster

insurance say they can run a dvla check on the reg but will take a day or two

linw;4778596

i cant understand why they didnt give full details i gave mineno … i cant understand why they didnt give full details i gave mineno telephone number or postcode and stupid me didnt think at the time to check as he wrote it down and gave it to metalk about trust

Bloody farmers :x

In seriousness though, hope it all works out.

Unfortunately these things happen. Don't beat yourself up about not checking things, most people get so shaken up after a bump (even a minor one) that they don't think properly (speaking from experience).

Original Poster

BlasterLad;4778654

Bloody farmers :xIn seriousness though, hope it all works out. … Bloody farmers :xIn seriousness though, hope it all works out. Unfortunately these things happen. Don't beat yourself up about not checking things, most people get so shaken up after a bump (even a minor one) that they don't think properly (speaking from experience).

thanks for those kind words i truly couldnt think straight now am panicking on how much i will have to pay

Lin, did you get his name? If so you could always try and search the online phonebook, try here -

thephonebook.bt.com/pub…sha

As you don't have the post code, just plug in Penysarn.

Best of luck

Banned

How about ringing this farmer to see, if they know them:-

T A C Morgan, 07850 230877, Bryn Heulog, Pensarn, Carmarthen, SA31 2LJ

Banned

Found these details if they match?

O.T & D Roberts
    Glan Llyn, Penysarn, Gwynedd LL69 9UP
    Tel: 01407 830701

Classification: Farmers

maps.google.co.uk/map…=19

Original Poster

AberBargoed;4778696

Lin, did you get his name? If so you could always try and search the … Lin, did you get his name? If so you could always try and search the online phonebook, try here -http://www.thephonebook.bt.com/publisha.content/en/search/residential/advanced.publishaAs you don't have the post code, just plug in Penysarn.Best of luck

thanks rep left tried this but no luck thanks for trying

There is a Pensarn but its in Abergele.

Original Poster

i thought it was a farm glanafron farm but not sure now i feel like crying

Have you tried putting the persons name into google........

Banned

If you approach your loacl police station they will be able to give you the address details once you explain your circumstances

Original Poster

US1;4778892

If you approach your loacl police station they will be able to give you … If you approach your loacl police station they will be able to give you the address details once you explain your circumstances

have just phoned police and as they where not called to the scene and they live in wales and im in cheshire they have no records thanks anyway for trying rep left

Original Poster

deb8z;4778881

Have you tried putting the persons name into google........

tried googling his name no joy thanks for trying to help rep left
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1827
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2495
      3. Cat Chat77735
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767394

See more discussions