Groups

Help to make phone bills smaller !

Every time you call a friend on a different mobile network, or call them
    on their mobile from your landline, their network will charge your phone company a fee just for carrying the call. This is called a Mobile Termination Rate (MTR) and is currently charged at 4.7p or more a minute.

Last year MTR charges reached a staggering £750 million for landline to mobile calls alone and it's a bill that you the public have to pay. Put simply, thanks to these charges, you're paying way too much for your calls.

We think these charges are outdated and unfair as they keep prices artificially high. That stops us giving you flat rate, unlimited deals that let you use your mobile as much as you like.

That's why companies such as 3, BT and MoneySupermarket.com to do something about it. We want the industry regulator, Ofcom, to significantly lower this charge.

So please help us fight for lower mobile phone bills today. Join the 30,000 people who have already signed the petition at

WWW.TERMINATETHERATE.ORG

And spread the word to your friends. After all, it affects everyone.

9 Comments

[url]WWW.TERMINATETHERATE.ORG[/url]

Banned

Am I missing something here, But why shouldn't they charge a fee? Its obviously costing the mobile operator a fee for carrying the call.

Do you have to sign up at all 3 links for it to have any effect?

csiman;5765158

Am I missing something here, But why shouldn't they charge a fee? Its … Am I missing something here, But why shouldn't they charge a fee? Its obviously costing the mobile operator a fee for carrying the call.

I don't care if they should - I'm only interested in my bills (whichever utility) coming down

whats with all the stuff about dementia

Original Poster

this seems to be spam as you have to sign up to stuff.

Were? because I sign the petition without a ploblem

Original Poster

csiman;5765158

Am I missing something here, But why shouldn't they charge a fee? Its … Am I missing something here, But why shouldn't they charge a fee? Its obviously costing the mobile operator a fee for carrying the call.

Read this >>>> ]http//ww…ece :?

Original Poster

wickedteen;5765194

whats with all the stuff about dementia

Dementia is a campaign partner, like BT and others...;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News45
      2. PlayStation Hacked Again?33
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?33193
      4. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1020

See more discussions