Groups

Help - Token Required

I know its a long shot but does somebody have a token from The Sun's recent Disneyland Paris giveaway?

I have tokens numbered 1 - 6 inclusive and need any token number apart from those ones to complete the set so I could take my children.

Like I said, I know its a long shot but if you dont ask you dont get.

Thank you.

4 Comments

Probably don't want to risk it, but I've sent off less than the required tokens for paper offers and got the item. I'd imagine they just throw tokens in bin anyway and half the time can't be bothered to count them.

Original Poster

Ilnf

Probably don't want to risk it, but I've sent off less than the required … Probably don't want to risk it, but I've sent off less than the required tokens for paper offers and got the item. I'd imagine they just throw tokens in bin anyway and half the time can't be bothered to count them.

Yeah, prob wont risk it, its annoying as you need 7 tokens and I have 6, just relaised my mistake!

My mum has just been through our recycle bin and found number 8. I can mail this 1st class to you - should be with you tuesday!

Original Poster

sumoqueen

My mum has just been through our recycle bin and found number 8. I can … My mum has just been through our recycle bin and found number 8. I can mail this 1st class to you - should be with you tuesday!

That would be brilliant thank you so much.

Im happy to pay for postage and make donation to a charity of your choice in a way of thanks.

Have replied to you PM
    Edited by: "krs" 12th Dec 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)11
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3721444
      3. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX22
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417514151

See more discussions