Help - tracker with GPS and music?

Posted 18th Nov
I'm after a bit of help with GPS trackers/smart watches, please!

My 11 year old son is after a fitness tracker for Christmas. He is a runner and so I thought it would be useful to get him one with GPS rather than just a step counter.
He also loves his wireless headphones so would like it to have some sort of music storage capability.

From what I've seen then possibly the Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music would be a good shout? But I'm wondering if there are any others out there which are any good? I don't want to spend a fortune due to his age!

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

3 Comments
Amazfit Stratos, TOMTOM Spark 3, Fitbit Ionic are some more reasonably priced GPS/Music Watches.
spruceyb18/11/2019 12:13

Amazfit Stratos, TOMTOM Spark 3, Fitbit Ionic are some more reasonably …Amazfit Stratos, TOMTOM Spark 3, Fitbit Ionic are some more reasonably priced GPS/Music Watches.

Fitbit ionic is an awful watch. Might not be for everyone, but for me the putting music on was a hassle, the gps was off and it often would wipe runs from the history. Just my 2p
spruceyb18/11/2019 12:13

Amazfit Stratos, TOMTOM Spark 3, Fitbit Ionic are some more reasonably …Amazfit Stratos, TOMTOM Spark 3, Fitbit Ionic are some more reasonably priced GPS/Music Watches.

Thanks. I think the Fitbit Ionic may be too large for his small frame, but I'll have a look at the other two
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants