Expired

Help! TV stuck flashing RGB colours?

Found 9th Oct 2011
Hey I have a TV that was fine 2 days ago but when I turn it on all I get is the RGB colours flashing continually.. any advice on what has happened? All I ever do with it is play video games and rarely use the actual TV in it!

It's a Tecknika TV purchased from Tesco 2 Christmases ago.
Community Updates
MiscTV
4 Comments
I had a TV that did this and I had somehow inadvertently put it into a service mode - the fix was simple (press something on the remote) but I can't remember what it was. I called the service number that was in the TV warranty info box and they told me how to put it right.
Original Poster
Yeah that was my theory, normally when I turn it on I use the buttons on the side by sliding up and down them all till it turns on. I think I've put in a combination or something to reset it...
It's probably a rebadged Acoustic Solutions, to fix just press Menu on the remote control
Original Poster
peodude

It's probably a rebadged Acoustic Solutions, to fix just press Menu on … It's probably a rebadged Acoustic Solutions, to fix just press Menu on the remote control

Thank you so much. I never use the remote but I went to find it and tried it just now and it worked! http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd149/jasonvenner/hooray.jpg

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants