Groups

help unlocking a samsung tocco S5230

hi everyone

i have just got a samsung tooco lite, but its locked to O2, does anyone know of any reputable companies online that can unlock this phone

thanks

4 Comments

Just a warning do not use any free codes of the net will make your IMEI invlid,if you get stuck i can do it just pay for postage

spitroast

spit roast

Just a warning do not use any free codes of the net will make your IMEI … Just a warning do not use any free codes of the net will make your IMEI invlid,if you get stuck i can do it just pay for postagespitroast

Sorry to hijack your thread OP but I've a tocco lite b/n but locked to voda .....spit roast can you unlock this as need it to be on o2 ? Is this easy to do (and cheap lol) ? Thanks

Go to a local store second hand phone/tech store, they do a lot of unlocks. Normally for £10 or so.

If you get stuck just pop it in the post will do it free of charge just enclose return postage

spitroast
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844458
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?714
      3. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value610
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767191

See more discussions