Expired

Help! urgent ! my last resort :'( - Does anyone know any place that will hire a car to a 22 yr old?

8 replies
Found 3rd Jan 2009
My car has died. DEAD. it my fault for buying from ebay.

Does anyone know any place that will hire a car to a 22 yr old?
i need it tomorrow and drop of monday .

I cant get back to london to get to work monday I have lots of stuff to take with me that i cant possibly carry.

1. Ask
  2. Car
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Car
8 Comments

Hi mate - sorry to hear - try these:

carhire3000.com/

Defo do your age providing no points on your licence & tey are pretty cheap too.

well done colin and sun for giving him some good ideas , why do people not help and like to gloat when some peeps are in a bad situ ,

colin and sun tzu excellent

singer

singer;3939748

well done colin and sun for giving him some good ideas , why do people … well done colin and sun for giving him some good ideas , why do people not help and like to gloat when some peeps are in a bad situ , colin and sun tzu excellent singer

Thanks

I've no idea why people do it, it seems to be the flavour of the month on HUKD at the min which is such a shame. :?

Treat unto others is the way.

I've come on here & asked for info/advice/deals etc & usually get a response that helps so it's good to throw a bit back now & gain when you can.

Any witty answers/funnies I just take as part & parcel of painting a segment of my little life on the big wide t'internet.

Original Poster

thank you , bear with me ill give you all rep! just gona chek out these sites

i know, the ebay car was found via this site too. but i was desperate at the time.

And.. giving 'her' some advice thank you

Thanks ALL

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e164/kphares/dont_worry_sir_Im_from_the_internet.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Driving anxiety.2736
    2. Black friday mobile deals22
    3. BBC4 Vietnam War65
    4. Aliexpress - To be trusted?45

See more discussions